Stayed here for a 2 night weekend stay, we are local in LA but got a great deal over Memorial day weekend. This hotel is a hidden gem, the rooftop bar is amazing, those views are just incredible - best kept secret in the city for sure! together with the pool deck, it's the ultimate LA hangout. service on the roof is friendly, and delicious cocktail. the strawberry smash is the best.
We stayed in a king deluxe room on the 7th floor with views of downtown LA. bed is comfy, bathroom not the biggest but sufficient. This hotel is all about design, uber chic yet sexy. loved the black wood floors in the room.
The restaurant off the lobby was a nice spot for brunch, food was tasty and the atmosphere laid back in a bistro environment. This hotel is walking distance to everything in BH, from Rodeo Drive to Beverly and restaurant on Canon - couldn't be better, Mastro's is Amazing!!
Would definitely come back here and recommend to any friends coming in from out of town. awesome value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merging the cool aesthetic of late 1960's design with the manicured elegance of Beverly Hills, Sixty Beverly Hills is an outpost of decadence in the heart of Los Angeles. Designer Dodd Mitchell has outfitted the sleek 107 room hotel with authentic exotic materials and custom made furniture, highlighting guestrooms with unexpected glass and leather accents. The guestroom artwork throughout the rooms and hallways is by world-renowned fashion photographer Steven Klein. The on-site restaurant Caulfield’s features classic renditions, delicate farmers market small plates and homemade desserts, topped off with handcrafted cocktails, artisan wines and craft beers. ABH, the stunning rooftop bar and pool lounge serves as an exclusive escape for guests and members, offering breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel