Beverley Hills obviously is a magic name, but The Thompson was disappointing to us. The good thing is that it is situated conveniently close to the airport, a 20 minutes drive. Wilshire Blvd. turns out to be a rather non-descript address, far from everything. The hotel has a modern and artistic feeling when you enter the lobby which is nice, but the rooms turn out to be rather small with a view on pretty much nothing, a parking deck. When it comes to value for money we felt the hotel is definitively too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merging the cool aesthetic of late 1960's design with the manicured elegance of Beverly Hills, Sixty Beverly Hills is an outpost of decadence in the heart of Los Angeles. Designer Dodd Mitchell has outfitted the sleek 107 room hotel with authentic exotic materials and custom made furniture, highlighting guestrooms with unexpected glass and leather accents. The guestroom artwork throughout the rooms and hallways is by world-renowned fashion photographer Steven Klein. The on-site restaurant Caulfield’s features classic renditions, delicate farmers market small plates and homemade desserts, topped off with handcrafted cocktails, artisan wines and craft beers. ABH, the stunning rooftop bar and pool lounge serves as an exclusive escape for guests and members, offering breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel