We booked this hotel to get rid of a jet lag before further trip. This was truly relaxing experience, great rooftop pool (small) and leisure area, amazing view, good drinks and food. The only drawback of the roof is loud vent that increases noise level. But apart from it this is the best one in LA :)
Rooms are very stylish, and Sonia whole hotel (elevators are my favorites). Also the restaurant served tasty breakfast.
Location is also a great advantage, walking distance to good restaurants for dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merging the cool aesthetic of late 1960's design with the manicured elegance of Beverly Hills, Sixty Beverly Hills is an outpost of decadence in the heart of Los Angeles. Designer Dodd Mitchell has outfitted the sleek 107 room hotel with authentic exotic materials and custom made furniture, highlighting guestrooms with unexpected glass and leather accents. The guestroom artwork throughout the rooms and hallways is by world-renowned fashion photographer Steven Klein. The on-site restaurant Caulfield’s features classic renditions, delicate farmers market small plates and homemade desserts, topped off with handcrafted cocktails, artisan wines and craft beers. ABH, the stunning rooftop bar and pool lounge serves as an exclusive escape for guests and members, offering breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.