We stayed for 3 nights at the Thompson Hotel in beverly Hills at the end of january, 2013. The hotel is modern decor with very modern decorated rooms. The room we had was clean, but somewhat dark and the lighting in the bathroom was equally less than perfect. There is also no WiFi in the rooms although there is WiFi in the main lobby. We avoided the restaurant because it was far too expensive and there were all kinds of places to eat within walking destance. The view from our room was poor. Notwithstanding the above, this is a good hotel to stay at because of the superior location and the outstanding staff. Everyone was very courteous, friendly and seemed to enjoy working at the hotel. We were easily able to get recommendations for restaurants, etc., from the concierge. Valet parking was convenient. The beds and sheets were high quality. The rooftop bar looked terrific but was closed during the period we were there and the gym was decent for a travel workout. All in all, a hotel that works for a short stay, but certainly not a 5 star hotel or anything close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merging the cool aesthetic of late 1960's design with the manicured elegance of Beverly Hills, Sixty Beverly Hills is an outpost of decadence in the heart of Los Angeles. Designer Dodd Mitchell has outfitted the sleek 107 room hotel with authentic exotic materials and custom made furniture, highlighting guestrooms with unexpected glass and leather accents. The guestroom artwork throughout the rooms and hallways is by world-renowned fashion photographer Steven Klein. The on-site restaurant Caulfield’s features classic renditions, delicate farmers market small plates and homemade desserts, topped off with handcrafted cocktails, artisan wines and craft beers. ABH, the stunning rooftop bar and pool lounge serves as an exclusive escape for guests and members, offering breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel