My daughter and i stayed here 5 days and enjoyed the hotel very much. The rooms are clean and modern (Air conditioning isn't that powerful though so a bit uncomfortable at night), the service was extremely good, the rooftop pool area is heavenly, food from room service is amazing (skirt steak was out of this world) and we absolutely will be back. The location was perfect for shopping and exploring as well.... my only real complaint? $90 for 4 days of internet? I can walk to starbucks, pay $3 for a coffee and get it for free so was a bit put off by this. Otherwise, amazing hotel though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California Cool meets East Coast sophistication at this erudite respite located in the glamorous Los Angeles enclave, minutes from Rodeo Drive boutiques and Hollywood power-playgrounds. The International Style-designed SIXTY Beverly Hills is a serene-but-scene-stealing outpost featuring luxurious comforts like bespoke furnishings, artfully designed bedroom suites and a gallery of Hollywood-evocative imagery. A cinematic Above SIXTY Beverly Hills rooftop bar and outdoor poolside lounge provide balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.'S fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts. SIXTY Beverly hills is part of SIXTY Hotels, the new, innovative brand of luxury inns in New York, Los Angeles, with Miami debuting soon-ish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel