We stay in the area often and we will definitely go back to the Thompson! All of the staff from valet to the servers went out of there way for us. The views are amazing. Only downside was parking is expensive and not very many bars or restaurants within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merging the cool aesthetic of late 1960's design with the manicured elegance of Beverly Hills, Sixty Beverly Hills is an outpost of decadence in the heart of Los Angeles. Designer Dodd Mitchell has outfitted the sleek 107 room hotel with authentic exotic materials and custom made furniture, highlighting guestrooms with unexpected glass and leather accents. The guestroom artwork throughout the rooms and hallways is by world-renowned fashion photographer Steven Klein. The on-site restaurant Caulfield’s features classic renditions, delicate farmers market small plates and homemade desserts, topped off with handcrafted cocktails, artisan wines and craft beers. ABH, the stunning rooftop bar and pool lounge serves as an exclusive escape for guests and members, offering breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel