We were in LA for a wedding, traveling with our baby, and planned to stay with friends but their baby was ill so we had to make a last minute reservation and decided to try the Thompson. Making the reservation couldn't have been easier! The service was really friendly and professional. It was kid friendly which is a must for us. It can be hard to find that balance of cool/unique hotel that doesn't turn it's nose up at you because you have a kid. We were so exhausted once we arrived and the staff were really efficient and got us to our room and settled very quickly. The room was very small (coming from NY we weren't surprised by that) but it was clean and the design and lighting were lovely so it felt very warm and comfortable. They had a pack and play set up for the baby which was very helpful and we had a great stay.
The only negatives for us were the cost of parking which we felt was crazy steep but might just be the norm for LA hotels and there was no bathtub so I had to bathe baby in the shower.
Other than that I can't say enough nice things about this hotel, very reasonably priced and the staff and room were great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merging the cool aesthetic of late 1960's design with the manicured elegance of Beverly Hills, Sixty Beverly Hills is an outpost of decadence in the heart of Los Angeles. Designer Dodd Mitchell has outfitted the sleek 107 room hotel with authentic exotic materials and custom made furniture, highlighting guestrooms with unexpected glass and leather accents. The guestroom artwork throughout the rooms and hallways is by world-renowned fashion photographer Steven Klein. The on-site restaurant Caulfield’s features classic renditions, delicate farmers market small plates and homemade desserts, topped off with handcrafted cocktails, artisan wines and craft beers. ABH, the stunning rooftop bar and pool lounge serves as an exclusive escape for guests and members, offering breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel