My company has had a number of meetings at this hotel with our out-of-town employees staying overnight. The Thompson Beverly Hills is a lovely boutique hotel with the same amenities that larger hotels offer. In addition, its location is not far for shopping, the theatre, or downtown Los Angeles. The staff at the Thompson are quite personable and will make sure your every need is taken care of to your satisfaction.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merging the cool aesthetic of late 1960's design with the manicured elegance of Beverly Hills, Thompson Beverly Hills is an outpost of decadence in the heart of Los Angeles. Designer Dodd Mitchell has outfitted the sleek 107 room hotel with authentic exotic materials and custom made furniture, highlighting guestrooms with unexpected glass and leather accents. The property features uniforms by Jenni Kayne in collaboration with style guru Rachel Zoe, and artwork throughout the rooms and hallways by world-renowned fashion photographer Steven Klein. The on-site restaurant Caulfield’s features classic renditions, delicate farmers market small plates and homemade desserts, topped off with handcrafted cocktails, artisan wines and craft beers. ABH, the studding rooftop bar and pool lounge serves as an exclusive escape for guests and members, offering breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Thompson Beverly Hills - A Thompson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.