Well located if you do not want to be in Hollywood. The area felt safe and was very quiet. We could walk to Rodeo Drive and the Golden Triangle. We walked out for dinner each night. A must is drinks on the roof top. Worth every pricey penny. Staff was helpful, polite and very pleasant. We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant Caulfields...maybe the best Eggs Benny I have ever had.
The hallways are very cool shiny black and the interior of the elevator is leather...with that great leather smell. Love the covered parking and valet. The leather couch in the outside lobby is amazing while you wait for your car. The king platform bed was very comfy though we each banged our legs on the very sharp protruding platform.
FYI: Parking is $35.00/night and there is no coffee available for early morning risers. Room service starts at 7:00...too late for us but they did arrange to get us coffee delivered at 5:45. AM.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merging the cool aesthetic of late 1960's design with the manicured elegance of Beverly Hills, Sixty Beverly Hills is an outpost of decadence in the heart of Los Angeles. Designer Dodd Mitchell has outfitted the sleek 107 room hotel with authentic exotic materials and custom made furniture, highlighting guestrooms with unexpected glass and leather accents. The guestroom artwork throughout the rooms and hallways is by world-renowned fashion photographer Steven Klein. The on-site restaurant Caulfield’s features classic renditions, delicate farmers market small plates and homemade desserts, topped off with handcrafted cocktails, artisan wines and craft beers. ABH, the stunning rooftop bar and pool lounge serves as an exclusive escape for guests and members, offering breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.