“Wonderful little hotel with attentive staff” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   360 N Rodeo Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 14 hotels in Beverly Hills
Portland, CT
“Wonderful little hotel with attentive staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I wish I could remember the names of everyone who took care of us while we were here. I would like to say this one or that one stood out, but the reality is, they all stood out. You don't see that very often. Everyone was friendly and helpful, there when you need them, and not pretentious at all. The beds were amazing. All types of pillows, and comfortable as can be. I arrived tired and relaxed for a few minutes, then feared I would never get up for dinner if I stayed there too long. The room was not large, but not cramped either and had everything I needed. Bottled water and dark chocolates were complimentary nightly. When I arrived, soft music was playing in my room. The dimmer switch is a nice touch to create a relaxing atmosphere. I did not dine in the restaurant so cannot comment on that. Had breakfast at Starbucks, and Nate and Al's Deli one block away. So many other great places to wine and dine in the area as well. Such a pretty area, and peaceful in the evening. If you are a visitor to LA, you could spend time here without needing a car, if you primarily want to shop and see some of the sights in the area, as there are nearby tour buses. If you do have a car, you are in a great area for getting to many places within a 1/2 hour or less. This area has a bit of a calm village feel to it, in a city that can feel hectic and overwhelming at times.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear SharonCT,

Thank you very much for the beautiful description of our hotel and its surrounding area. It is our daily effort to blend in with the luxury surroundings and personalized service within all shops in the neighborhood.

I am delighted to hear that we succeeded in building a welcoming and caring atmosphere for your stay. Feel free to contact us anytime should you wish to return.

404 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stayed at the Luxe for three nights at the end of April(13). We took the "360 Package" because it included return Airport transfer and a daily American breakfast. The staff were courteous, friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean...the only minor downside was the in-bath shower. The location was great...a short stroll to all the shops and many fine restaurants, and a short cab ride to the Beverly Centre. Lots of Aussie guests and a good vibe.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Herman M,

I very much appreciate taking the time to write about your experience in our hotel. It is a delight seeing how much you enjoyed your time with us. The 360 Package indeed offers a good value for money due to the airport round trip, the included breakfast and the welcome amenity.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on many future occasions.

Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards,

Marcus
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great position, simple elegant and well appointed rooms, super comfortable bed, attentive and friendly service and good food are a few of the reasons I'm drawn back to my favorite Beverly Hills hotel again and again! Right in the middle of Rodeo Drive and close to all the restaurants and shops, you could not find a better located hotel in Beverly Hills, Rhys the best front deskman in the known universe is still there and a new addition to the team is doorman Kevin, a Hollywood actor of note Kevin is an asset and credit to the Luxe! His knowledge of the area was very helpful and second to none and his big smile and friendly nature only helped to enhance our Luxe experience even more than usual. Five stars to you and your team Luxe!

Room Tip: Sunny, Rodeo Drive view rooms are my favorite.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Ularu,

It is with utmost pleasure to read your wonderful comments about our hotel on Rodeo Drive. We are constantly improving the quality and experiences of our guests to continue impressing upon every visit.

I am delighted to read that we have been successful in doing so and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Please feel free to contact us directly anytime you intend to return.

Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stay at this hotel on business every time I am in the LA area. I have now become accustomed to liking a particular room. Marcus Mueller, the hotel GM, goes out of his way to accommodate me. He's very engaged in ensuring the best possible experience for his guests. He makes certain my stay and all details are handled seamlessly. His influence is reflected in the attitudes of his staff too. The hotel is ideally located, but it's the staff and service that keeps me coming back. I never stay anywhere else (even if it means battling through LA traffic to get to meetings that are further away).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear TravelGalfromDC,

It is my utmost pleasure reading your wonderful feedback about your consistent experiences at our hotel. It is a consistent motivational goal to inspire the team to the art of customer service. I am delighted to read about your appreciation.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home on many more occasions.

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Normally i am not a fan of LA but this hotel has changed my opinion. Every staff member from management down to the cleaners always greeted you with a hello. All staff were welcoming and to be surprised by management with bottle of champagne and fruit platter to acknowledge our engagement was something we did not expect. The rooms were more than adequate for our needs. We only ate breakfast in the cafe and it was all good. The location of the hotel is perfect and the price is more than comparable to the other hotels in the area. We also went out to the other Luxe hotel on Sunset Boulevard for a spa treatment and to say it was excellent would be an injustice. It is just something that must be done. You won't regret it!

Kendall on the front desk is nothing short of superb with his customer service, providing us options on how to fill in our last day in LA before we view out that night. We will definitely stay here next time we are in LA.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Tony_Sinclair,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review you have written about our hotel. It will be my delight to share with all team members and they will be proud to read it.

Whenever you plan returning to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact me personally for making reservations.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Everything in the hotel is excellent from location to staff to food, rooms very spacious and comfortable immaculate attention to detail very clean in all aspects would recommend The luxe hotel on Rodeo drive!

• Stayed April 2013
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear MZNAQVI,

Thank you very much for the wonderful comment about your stay with us. We are very committed to excellence and I am thrilled to share your feedback with the team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have questions or wishes.

Kind Regards,

Marcus
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This Hotel is really small. But its the only one on rodeo drive. The rooms are pretty small. Some have balcony some not. Don't expect a view or something. Its just a balcony with chairs. I think it has one of the most comfortable beds i ever slept. Its small but cute. I mean you don't stay in the hotel all day long. and incase you do. the colors of the rooms are so warm and cozy so you will enjoy watching TV and relax. Surrounded by all the luxury brands it has a really nice Team working at the valet and reception. The restaurant is not really that good. I think they changed chefs. But its fine. You will survive. Rodeo drive is surrounded by so many places where you can eat.

Room Tip: Eat somewhere else. Incase you eat try the truffle fries!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Worldtraveller1900,

I appreciate taking the time to write this very detailed and comprehensive feedback about your experiences in our hotel. We are delighted to convey a sense of comfortable luxury to our guests at all times.

When you have the opportunity to return we may be able to introduce you to our new menu concept in our Bistro and Lounge "On Rodeo". Inspired by the french flair of Rodeo Drive's roots we have redesigned our culinary experience along the same line.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should you wish to return to our hotel. It will be our pleasure to welcoming you back.

Marcus Mueller

Been to Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel? Share your experiences!