“Luxe by name and nature!” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   360 N Rodeo Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Sydney, Australia
“Luxe by name and nature!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great position, simple elegant and well appointed rooms, super comfortable bed, attentive and friendly service and good food are a few of the reasons I'm drawn back to my favorite Beverly Hills hotel again and again! Right in the middle of Rodeo Drive and close to all the restaurants and shops, you could not find a better located hotel in Beverly Hills, Rhys the best front deskman in the known universe is still there and a new addition to the team is doorman Kevin, a Hollywood actor of note Kevin is an asset and credit to the Luxe! His knowledge of the area was very helpful and second to none and his big smile and friendly nature only helped to enhance our Luxe experience even more than usual. Five stars to you and your team Luxe!

Room Tip: Sunny, Rodeo Drive view rooms are my favorite.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Ularu,

It is with utmost pleasure to read your wonderful comments about our hotel on Rodeo Drive. We are constantly improving the quality and experiences of our guests to continue impressing upon every visit.

I am delighted to read that we have been successful in doing so and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Please feel free to contact us directly anytime you intend to return.

Marcus Mueller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stay at this hotel on business every time I am in the LA area. I have now become accustomed to liking a particular room. Marcus Mueller, the hotel GM, goes out of his way to accommodate me. He's very engaged in ensuring the best possible experience for his guests. He makes certain my stay and all details are handled seamlessly. His influence is reflected in the attitudes of his staff too. The hotel is ideally located, but it's the staff and service that keeps me coming back. I never stay anywhere else (even if it means battling through LA traffic to get to meetings that are further away).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear TravelGalfromDC,

It is my utmost pleasure reading your wonderful feedback about your consistent experiences at our hotel. It is a consistent motivational goal to inspire the team to the art of customer service. I am delighted to read about your appreciation.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home on many more occasions.

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Normally i am not a fan of LA but this hotel has changed my opinion. Every staff member from management down to the cleaners always greeted you with a hello. All staff were welcoming and to be surprised by management with bottle of champagne and fruit platter to acknowledge our engagement was something we did not expect. The rooms were more than adequate for our needs. We only ate breakfast in the cafe and it was all good. The location of the hotel is perfect and the price is more than comparable to the other hotels in the area. We also went out to the other Luxe hotel on Sunset Boulevard for a spa treatment and to say it was excellent would be an injustice. It is just something that must be done. You won't regret it!

Kendall on the front desk is nothing short of superb with his customer service, providing us options on how to fill in our last day in LA before we view out that night. We will definitely stay here next time we are in LA.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Tony_Sinclair,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review you have written about our hotel. It will be my delight to share with all team members and they will be proud to read it.

Whenever you plan returning to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact me personally for making reservations.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Everything in the hotel is excellent from location to staff to food, rooms very spacious and comfortable immaculate attention to detail very clean in all aspects would recommend The luxe hotel on Rodeo drive!

• Stayed April 2013
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear MZNAQVI,

Thank you very much for the wonderful comment about your stay with us. We are very committed to excellence and I am thrilled to share your feedback with the team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have questions or wishes.

Kind Regards,

Marcus
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This Hotel is really small. But its the only one on rodeo drive. The rooms are pretty small. Some have balcony some not. Don't expect a view or something. Its just a balcony with chairs. I think it has one of the most comfortable beds i ever slept. Its small but cute. I mean you don't stay in the hotel all day long. and incase you do. the colors of the rooms are so warm and cozy so you will enjoy watching TV and relax. Surrounded by all the luxury brands it has a really nice Team working at the valet and reception. The restaurant is not really that good. I think they changed chefs. But its fine. You will survive. Rodeo drive is surrounded by so many places where you can eat.

Room Tip: Eat somewhere else. Incase you eat try the truffle fries!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Worldtraveller1900,

I appreciate taking the time to write this very detailed and comprehensive feedback about your experiences in our hotel. We are delighted to convey a sense of comfortable luxury to our guests at all times.

When you have the opportunity to return we may be able to introduce you to our new menu concept in our Bistro and Lounge "On Rodeo". Inspired by the french flair of Rodeo Drive's roots we have redesigned our culinary experience along the same line.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should you wish to return to our hotel. It will be our pleasure to welcoming you back.

Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Incredibly friendly and proffesional service, from the front desk to valet the experience always exceeds my expectations and because of that I will only stay there when I'm in LA. I've stayed there about at least half a dozen times in the last year and a half and ALWAYS have a consistently pleasant experience,

Room Tip: All rooms that I have stayed in are nice but the ones facing Rodeo Drive make it an even better expe...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Marc B,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review about your "Home away from Home". We are delighted to hear how much you enjoy staying with us and highly appreciate your loyalty.

It will be our pleasure to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am really not a tech-savvy and not usually giving reviews but one of the servers told me if i can make a review at trip advisor. i was hesitant at first but i did this because the Luxe rodeo hotel deserves it. I usually stays at luxe sunset when I visit LA but my wife and I would like to try the another Luxe hotel so we went here. The reception was nice and the overall staffs were great. The rooms are small though but has very comfortable bed. I tried their cocktails and I love the one with the arugula. The fried olives and the scott salmon were the best I have ever taste in LA. My brother is a well known chef in NY and I think the chef surpassed my brother's food. :-) The chef was there so I talked to him and thank him for the delicious meal. Chef jon was great and we will definitely come back and try the lobster bisque next time. They have awesome team here. Oto is great too.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Alex f,

It is a pleasure reading about your wonderful impressions at our hotel during your recent stay. The people are the ones creating memorable experiences and we are proud to have many of these.

Not only the accommodation but also the culinary aspect alongside the service is a large focus of me. I am delighted to read how we were successful in impressing you on all levels.

Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime should you wish to return to your home away from home.

Marcus Mueller

Been to Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel? Share your experiences!