“excellent location, great staff, great food” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   360 N Rodeo Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
new york
“excellent location, great staff, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am really not a tech-savvy and not usually giving reviews but one of the servers told me if i can make a review at trip advisor. i was hesitant at first but i did this because the Luxe rodeo hotel deserves it. I usually stays at luxe sunset when I visit LA but my wife and I would like to try the another Luxe hotel so we went here. The reception was nice and the overall staffs were great. The rooms are small though but has very comfortable bed. I tried their cocktails and I love the one with the arugula. The fried olives and the scott salmon were the best I have ever taste in LA. My brother is a well known chef in NY and I think the chef surpassed my brother's food. :-) The chef was there so I talked to him and thank him for the delicious meal. Chef jon was great and we will definitely come back and try the lobster bisque next time. They have awesome team here. Oto is great too.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Alex f,

It is a pleasure reading about your wonderful impressions at our hotel during your recent stay. The people are the ones creating memorable experiences and we are proud to have many of these.

Not only the accommodation but also the culinary aspect alongside the service is a large focus of me. I am delighted to read how we were successful in impressing you on all levels.

Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime should you wish to return to your home away from home.

Marcus Mueller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Canvey Island, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Lovely hotel, great location I agree with other comments that the rooms are small and needs a separate shower in the bathroom. The staff were very helpful especially the conceriege team and recepetion. Was a little disappointed that was a demonstration going on outside one day but a great location and would definately recommend

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear TIMCHUCKLES,

Thank you very much for the note about your time with us, which I was delighted to read. We are currently underway to increase our guest room experience by adding touches to create a refreshing atmosphere.

I would be delighted to personally introduce you to some of the newly added features upon your next stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

California, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Fantastic, best location, comfy bed, super friendly staff, won't disappoint. Great restaurants close by. I do think they need to update bathrooms so it has a separate shower not over the bath.
Concierge ever so helpful, I highly recommend booking the 360 deluxe package as t

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear J G,

It is a pleasure reading your wonderful comments about your stay with us. We are highly committed to build memorable experiences for our guests. We are delighted to see that we have been successful in doing so during your time with us.

We would be delighted to create a "Home away from Home" for you anytime you travel to Beverly Hills.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

If you are a 'shopoholic' the location is unbeatable.

As a business traveller I was disappointed with the room size which was small with very little working space and no room for a room service meal, but the hotel service could not be faulted.

Beverly at reception went out of her way to recommend restaurants and make bookings for me.

All in all a good stay even if a little claustrophobic.

Dear AussieStrategist,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback about your stay with us. Our hotel is a very european inspired designed property with a personalized service culture. I am delighted to hear that you recognized both features and we had the opportunity to impress you.

Should you plan to return anytime, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Warmest Regards,

New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I booked a Deluxe King Room with view, to share with my daughter, at school in LA as a Mother/Daughter treat. What we were given was a small Queen room without a view, stuffy and claustrophobic (and we were checked in at the Deluxe King rate). Smaller than her room at school and a worse view! I was really disappointed. I was told there was nothing the night manager could do, he had no idea what had happened ("that was the day shift"), there were no other rooms available there or anywhere else in Beverly Hills ("well it IS the Grammy's this weekend") and he would let to GM know I was disappointed.
Could not recommend it. We would have been twice as comfortable in her room at school.
Added niggles -- half the channels on the TV were pure snow, my camomile tea came in a dirty coffee pot and smelled and tasted of coffee. A/C really noisy. Noise from other rooms very loud, as was the housekeeping in the room above at 8:55 on a Saturday morning.
Awful hotel. Bizarre and inept management.

Room Tip: I imagine the rooms with a view are larger and nicer, the problem is how to get one.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Jane W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to express your thoughts and impressions about your stay in our hotel. I am very sorry for your disappointments for your highly anticipated stay. As much as it is within our daily efforts to exceed our guest expectations, we unfortunately missed giving you this impression.

I would very much appreciate to personally discuss this issue as I am taking it very serious. Please be so kind to contact me directly at your convenience.

I very much look forward hearing from you and will hopefully be able to welcome you again soon.

Walnut Creek, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The Luxe Hotel on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills is my favorite place to stay when in Los Angeles (Beverly Hills) for business. It's like coming home every time I stay there. Everone knows me by name. The rooms are comfortable and the small size of this boutique hotel makes it easy to come and go. The bar is intimate and freindly. Otto is a great bartender.

Room Tip: Face Rodeo Drive.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear HarveySResnick,

It is a delight reading your comments as we are truly committed to provide a home away from home to every guest. This service experience combined with our hotel's location is the direction for a rounded experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many more occasions.

ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was looking to find a central and great hotel in Beverly Hills for me and my mom that wouldn't totally ruin me. I started googling and somehow found Luxe Hotel and not only was I impressed by its hotel but even more so by people's great reviews and the GM Marcus Mueller actually responding to each one. That's what got me to choose this hotel and I'm so glad I did. The location couldn't be any better! The hotel is personal and intimate and very cozy. It was almost too easy to just hang out at the hotel and people watch on their nice patio that's right on Rodeo Drive. The rooms were perfect size and had everything you need with comfortable beds and being able to look out at Rodeo made it feel extra special. I will forever mention this hotel to anyone that is looking for a great place to stay in LA. And it will be the only one I stay at when I visit again. Thank you Marcus for going out of the way and making our stay so special. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Schnookies,

It is a tremendous delight reading the comments about your recent stay with us. The rounded experience you have had is alongside my intention creating a home away from home for our guests. I am very excited to read about how we even exceeded your expectations.

I look forward for our hotel being the host for any future occasion you have. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Marcus Mueller

Been to Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel? Share your experiences!