I am a very lucky to have the chance to stay here.. I picked the right work trip of my husbands to tag along on. I recently stayed at the Plaza in NYC, I have stayed at The Hilton in Hawaii, and all were great, but Lermitage is WONDERFUL, AMAZING, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, BEAUTIFUL, I could go on. Upon arrival I was greeted by two amazing front desk people. Anna was so nice and let my children pick out a special prize. It was a really nice greeting. The welcome champagne was more than welcoming after my 5 hour flight. We were escorted to our room (we were also greeted from the cab by a wonderful valet staff who took all our luggage) and given a personal tour of all the amenities, including a one touch turn off all the lights button. We had chocolate chip cookies and fruit and nuts. The beds were nice and soft. Everything was pristine. The room itself was huge. We had a roll away brought up for my children. And still tons of room. There was complimentary water bottles. We have a small balcony. We actually thought it was just a window until we opened up the curtains in the morning. The bathroom is huge, a shower and an amazingly large tub. Both with hand held shower wands. Excellent shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. Bathrobes.Slippers.
The pool is BEAUTIFUL. There are pool toys for the kids. The pool is 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 feet. Which is great for swimming and relaxing. The pool has cabanas/tables you can reserve. The view is Breathtaking!!! You have a full view of the Hollywood Hills, downtown LA, Beverly Hills. The rooftop also has 2 other areas, I assume for a party or gathering. The pool attendant is amazing. He is always running around making sure everything is perfect. There is fresh fruit out, fruit-infused ice water, sun block and lotion. The poolside menu is also very good. We ordered the chips and hamburger. Worth the price.
Everything in this hotel is more than you could ask for. It is fancy with out being pretentious. Friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff... every single staff person we have encountered as been so wonderful.
Beautiful entrance. On our second night we had a lovely turn down service. Chocolates on the pillow. I think I could go on but I sound like a grandma talking about her grandchild... I can not find any flaws. Anytime my husband is coming back her for a work trip I will FOR SURE be tagging along and next time we come to LA for a vacation I will be staying here. I think this should be EVERYONE's first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills