We are a family of 5 who stayed in 2 adjoining rooms for 3 nights from January 4. Whilst L'Ermitage is not the cheapest hotel choice in LA, it is without doubt the best, and if you book early and/or check their website regularly, you will get a great rate. We had stayed once before in LA in the downtown area, and while we enjoyed the accommodations, we found the surrounding area a little unpleasant. This time we loved the quiet, calm streets of Beverly Hills, the easy walk to Rodeo Drive and the open feel of the rooms. Our rate included breakfast, and it was sensational. Additionally, we used the Wifi access included in our rate, and it was perfectly adequate for our needs. (There is a higher speed Wifi service which is pY to use, but for leisure travellers, this was unnecessary). We didn't eat in the hotel at night, but rather walked up to the shopping area around Canon and Beverly. As many have said before, though, the most wonderful thing about this hotel was the staff - from our first enquiry to checkout, they were positive, warm and utterly helpful. There is no better choice - stop looking and book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills