We stayed at l'ermitage in November the final stop in a tour of California to celebrate 25 years of marriage. We found this hotel on google and liked the reviews room size etc so booked here despite having been recommended the Beverley Hilton and were very glad we did.
We were greeted on arrival by staff who were polite but not OTT. The check in was quick and easy and we were taken to our room and shown around by Nelly from front desk who was very helpful. It was our anniversary which the travel agent told the hotel in advance. We were delighted to have warm apple cider cookies and strawberries in chocolate delivered to our room on arrival together with a card. Very nice gesture.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable and its nice to have the walk in wardrobe . The bathroom was spacious and water pressure in shower good
Nothing was too much trouble for any staff yet no one was 'in your face '. When ordering a taxi the doorman on realising the driver didnt know our destination went and got route planner from concierge without being asked
The bar was welcoming and both restaurant and light meals in bar enjoyable the bar staff friendly and efficient remembering our names
We used the rooftop pool which was very quiet and pleasant
All in all, having stayed in many 5 star hotels this is by far my favourite much as I recommend Jumeirah and Mandarin Oriental this hotel has the edge. If we were to return to LA we would without doubt stay here
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Ermitage Beverly Hills stands among the finest of Beverly Hills California luxury hotels, a stately property embodying the spirit of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence.Peacefully situated on a tree-lined residential street, yet a short stroll from the bustle of Rodeo Drive, this boutique Beverly Hills hotel is renowned for its legendary elegance and unquestioned privacy – drawing discriminating clients from the world over.Guests enjoy quick access to the city’s cultural attractions, prime entertainment centers, shopping destinations and celebrated beach towns. Acclaimed dining and lounge choices, private dining and meeting spaces, a stunning rooftop pool retreat, an intimate spa, and spacious, sumptuously outfitted guestrooms complete the best-in-class experience visitors have come to expect from this luxury Beverly Hills California hotel.Enter a private sanctuary where luxury and serenity reign. Where balconies offer magnificent views of the surrounding city and hills. And where pampering amenities and up-to-the-moment technologies combine to assure an inspired, restful stay.Featuring a sophisticated California aesthetic with accents of the Far East, each of the hotel’s guestrooms and suites reflects the property’s laid-back sensibility and cosmopolitan decor. Smart, stylish, secluded: accommodations at this luxury Beverly Hills hotel immerse guests in the true spirit of repose – and take delight to another level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.