I recently went to LA for a medical meeting. There was no question as to where I would stay based on previous experience, back to when it was a Raffles property. I do believe that the level of service has not changed under the new management (2 visits) As I left my car at the curb, the valet notified the staff of my arrival and from that moment on they all knew me by sight. Even the housekeeping staff called me "Mr. John".
It is a perfect location in a residential neighborhood in Beverly Hills and has the feel of a private club, as opposed to some of the other opulent big hotels in the vicinity. To me this place is special. Needless to say, hotels in Beverly Hills are expensive; but I was able to find a discounted rate and a 3rd night free via an internet site.
I recommend requesting a room with a real balcony (for example #201) overlooking Burton Way.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Ermitage Beverly Hills stands among the finest of Beverly Hills California luxury hotels, a stately property embodying the spirit of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence.Peacefully situated on a tree-lined residential street, yet a short stroll from the bustle of Rodeo Drive, this boutique Beverly Hills hotel is renowned for its legendary elegance and unquestioned privacy – drawing discriminating clients from the world over.Guests enjoy quick access to the city’s cultural attractions, prime entertainment centers, shopping destinations and celebrated beach towns. Acclaimed dining and lounge choices, private dining and meeting spaces, a stunning rooftop pool retreat, an intimate spa, and spacious, sumptuously outfitted guestrooms complete the best-in-class experience visitors have come to expect from this luxury Beverly Hills California hotel.Enter a private sanctuary where luxury and serenity reign. Where balconies offer magnificent views of the surrounding city and hills. And where pampering amenities and up-to-the-moment technologies combine to assure an inspired, restful stay.Featuring a sophisticated California aesthetic with accents of the Far East, each of the hotel’s guestrooms and suites reflects the property’s laid-back sensibility and cosmopolitan decor. Smart, stylish, secluded: accommodations at this luxury Beverly Hills hotel immerse guests in the true spirit of repose – and take delight to another level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.