We had two fairly large rooms, and spent the latter half of a week with our two teenaged children. The rooms are pristine, and the beds are as lovely as you would expect in a top hotel. The bathrooms have deep baths and large marble showers-with very high quality toiletries. The staff respond promptly to all requests (room service, housekeeping, valet) They even offered me a water bottle every morning as I left for a run in the neighbourhood. The only issue we had was loud guests in other rooms arriving late at night--you can hear everything in the halls and the rooms are not as well insulated as other hotels we normally stay in. The fitness center on the top (8th floor) is well equipped with a range of equipment and a wonderful view. The salt water roof top pool is a perfect place to relax after a day at the museums. We were able to walk to many Beverly Hills restaurants but used our car for the short drive to the Getty Museum and to Sunset Blvd and Hollywood. The hotel's complimentary limo service is also available to take guests to local destinations. We only ate at the restaurant once, very formal french service and a limited but better than average menu. We also had a lovely pizza one afternoon in our room (arrived in 15 minutes) The overall hgh level of professionalism, and the attention to detail make L'Hermitage a true "gem".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills