This was our third stay at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, our second for the Grammy Awards. I really wouldn't even consider a different hotel in Los Angeles at this point. Your every need is anticipated, your every comfort is met. You find yourself walking distance to Rodeo Drive but yet not in the middle of gawking tourists or bus tours. The hotel is classically elegant and just walking through the doors makes you feel special. If you want dinner reservations at even the most difficult restaurants the concierge makes it happen. If you need a limo, one is hired for you. Room service breakfast is fantastic and something worth splurging upon if you have a busy day ahead of you. On this last occasion we stayed during Chinese New Year and were delighted to find that the beautiful trees in the entry area were decorated with large red paper lanterns - this kicked the charm factor up to 11. Oh, and you will sleep well here and will rest easy knowing that the place is meticulously clean. I'm already looking forward to our next stay because you really can't go wrong at The Peninsula Beverly Hills.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel
- Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Los Angeles' most exclusive and elegant hotel, The Peninsula Beverly Hills resembles a gracious private residence built in the classic Renaissance style. The hotel is tucked amid lush gardens in a quiet corner of the city, offering luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, a tranquil spa, extraordinary dining and legendary Peninsula service. Our 194 guest rooms, suites and private villas were all elegantly refurbished in 2011, featuring new furniture and upgraded technology. Conveniently located near Beverly Hills' most important business, shopping and entertainment areas, The Peninsula Beverly Hills is the ideal destination for business executives, leisure travelers and families alike. Unique to the hotel is our 24-hour check-in/check-out experience, meaning you may arrive and depart at your leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Amex, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Peninsula Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.