What you will love:
1) Your initials embroidered on your pillowcase when you arrive.
2) Breakfast in the sun, under the palms, on the roof.
3) At the spa: pedicures by Irene.
4) At the bar: the wine list, the potato chips, the people.
5) And the view from your room is a cross between Hawaii and Paris.
What you will not love:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Los Angeles' most exclusive and elegant hotel, The Peninsula Beverly Hills resembles a gracious private residence built in the classic Renaissance style. The hotel is tucked amid lush gardens in a quiet corner of the city, offering luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, a tranquil spa, extraordinary dining and legendary Peninsula service. Our 194 guest rooms, suites and private villas were all elegantly refurbished in 2011, featuring new furniture and upgraded technology. Conveniently located near Beverly Hills' most important business, shopping and entertainment areas, The Peninsula Beverly Hills is the ideal destination for business executives, leisure travelers and families alike. Unique to the hotel is our 24-hour check-in/check-out experience, meaning you may arrive and depart at your leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Peninsula Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Peninsula