What can I say about this hotel that has not already be said in the other glowing reviews? Our two night stay at this fabulous Beverly Hills hotel was outstanding from the moment we arrived. Upon arrival we were greeted by a valet and a team of hotel staff who were eager to serve us. We were given a brief tour of the lobby, bar, restaurant and the very nice sitting area where tea is served each day.
We were then escorted to our room bypassing the front desk. When we reached our room our bags were already in the room. We were then given an overview of all the hotels features and amenities and handed our keys. After a quick signature we were checked in and in our room without having to even visit the front desk.
The spacious room was very nicely decorated and had every amenity we could have needed. The Bose radio was tuned to classical music which created a very sophisticated and relaxing atmosphere which was appreciated after a cross country flight.
The bathroom was spacious and like the living area had every amenity we could have wanted including two very nice bath robes and two pairs of slippers.
The room had a wonderfully stocked mini bar and plenty of snacks and we loved the french doors which opened into the courtyard. We also received complimentary Fuji water (our favorite) throughout our stay.
We found the bed and pillows to be perfect to our liking and my wife absolutely loved the personalized monogramed pillow cases, a very elegant touch.
After an amazing night sleep (we never heard a single noise from another guest during our entire stay) we had breakfast on the roof top. The setting was beautiful with a great view of the roof top pool, Beverly Hills skyline and gorgeous mountains. Not only was the meal outstanding the service was wonderful.
Following breakfast we wanted to do a little shopping and were generously driven to Rodeo Drive in one of the hotel's beautiful Rolls Royces. The driver could not have been nicer and took us exactly where we wanted to go. After shopping for a few hours we decided to walk back to the hotel which is only five or six blocks from Rodeo Drive which on a beautiful day makes for a great walk.
Upon entering the lobby we were greeted by the always friendly hotel staff and were given more complimentary Fuji water which was appreciated.
After a night out in Hollywood we returned to the hotel for a night cap in the hotel bar. The wait staff was very courteous and graciously stayed open a bit after hours to let enjoy our drinks.
Business or leisure you will not experience a better stay than you will find at The Peninsula Beverly Hills. My wife and I read the reviews before taking our trip and can honestly stay our two nights at the hotel exceeded all our expectations. Everyone on staff at the hotel genuinely wants to ensure you have great stay.
We can wait to return to this amazing hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel
- Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Los Angeles' most exclusive and elegant hotel, The Peninsula Beverly Hills resembles a gracious private residence built in the classic Renaissance style. The hotel is tucked amid lush gardens in a quiet corner of the city, offering luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, a tranquil spa, extraordinary dining and legendary Peninsula service. Our 194 guest rooms, suites and private villas were all elegantly refurbished in 2011, featuring new furniture and upgraded technology. Conveniently located near Beverly Hills' most important business, shopping and entertainment areas, The Peninsula Beverly Hills is the ideal destination for business executives, leisure travelers and families alike. Unique to the hotel is our 24-hour check-in/check-out experience, meaning you may arrive and depart at your leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Amex, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Peninsula Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.