“Boutique Hotel Leaves Very Positive Impression - Great Location, Espresso Machine In Room!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sirtaj Hotel

SAVE 10%: FRIENDS RATE
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am typically a very loyal Hilton Honors member and I rarely stay at other hotels. But I had to attend a meeting in the heart of Beverly Hills and I didn't want to stay at the Hilton because prices were too outrageous. Now, Sirtaj wasn't exactly cheap either, but it was one of the lowest hotels in the area. I didn't know what to expect because there weren't many reviews. Come to find out, its because the hotel is very new.

I was impressed from the second I walked through the door. The front desk is setup more like an office desk at a bank, which I really liked. It seemed more personal. The room as amazing. Bathroom was very big, and might be too big. There is lots of space to move around in the bathroom and the shower was large and had a feeling of being "open." The bed was super comfy, and there was a high tech LG remote controlled a/c and heater unit on the wall. I was really impressed with the setup and decor of this place.

But was really sent me over the moon was the Lavazza branded espresso machine in the room. Yes, you could make espressos and latte's right there. They only had two capsules, and I am sure I could have asked for more. But it really made my morning to have a gourmet coffee like that.

I didn't get a chance to look at the restaurant (I think thats what it was in the back, the door was locked). But it looked very nice with outdoor seating? Also the bar was trendy and looked cozy. When I walked in there was ambient music playing that was very similar to Thievery Corporation. Being a fan myself, I think it really set the vibe. I think that the energy this place gives off is relaxing, yet upbeat and trendy. I think they did a great job. I don't travel to Beverly Hills often, but this boutique hotel really made me wish I had come in earlier.

Maggie worked the front desk when I checked in late, and was amazingly there super early in the morning when I checked out a few hours later. She looked as chipper as she did the night before. I asked her if she worked the night shift and she said no.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I searched for an independent boutique hotel and found this one. Everything exceeded my expectations. Location, staff, rooms, bedding (super luxury), cool shower, etc. Thoughtful design, chic vibe. The front desk went out of their way to help me with paperwork (Thank you, Batool!). The valet was so friendly and helpful (Ray, you rock!). I'll definitely come back!!!

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Sirtaj Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sirtaj Hotel

Address: 120 South Reeves Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Location: United States > California > Beverly Hills
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Sirtaj Hotel 4*
Sirtaj Hotel Beverly Hills is a 32-room boutique hotel featuring p.s. Beverly hills restaurant and lounge. Located in the heart of beverly Hills 2 blocks from the world famous Rodeo Drive. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sirtaj Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Sirtaj Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.