“Value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

The meals are huge, really too big but you can't fault the quality. We had the oreo dream cheesecake, it was very tasty but big enough for at least 2 to share.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Manhattan Beach, California
“BEST value for good food. Best desert selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have been to 4 Cheesecake factories. All are consistently the same. Excellent selection of food. All taste very good. Huge portions... so you get 2 meals out of one price.

I think this is one of the best value restaurants I have been to .

OK ,OK, OK... amazing cheesecake. AND the chocolate cake is the best I have had at any restaurant.

ROTHERHAM
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Whilst staying in LA we was recommended to try this place for the excellent food but having seen the place on the bus tour you think wow but maybe not as it looked expensive and been positioned in the heart of Beverly Hills, but we wasn't disappointed. Although having decided to pop in and just have coffee and cake this wasn't the case when we got there the main courses looked devine and so tempting, We placed an order for fish/chips, turkey burger, vegetarian burger and a club sandwich and with drinks came to around $70.00 which was very reasonable, the service was excellent and the server was so helpful and we shared some laughs and jokes. The food portions are very generous as always so we couldn't manage the desserts after all. They also have a healthier option on the menu for those who are watching the calories, well worth the visit and shall certainly go back myself when next in USA.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yuma
“Always delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Cheesecake Factory is a chain and is consistently delicious. We don't have one in the town where I live, so we enjoy going when we can. My friends and I shared several appetizers and they were all great. I really enjoyed my lettuce wrap tacos - Mediterranean style - from the "Skinny" menu. (Too bad I countered the skinny with cheesecake at the end.)

The chocolate peanut butter cheesecake was ah-mazing!

london
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We were working and needed somewhere to grab lunch. We were in Beverly Hills filming so didn't have much time and I was worried at first that this place might be fusty or slow. They were neither. We got a great booth and were served quickly. Big salads and top ups of our drinks throughout. Highly recommended!