“Little piece of Italy in Beverly Hills” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Da Pasquale

Da Pasquale
9749 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210-4201 (Beverly Hills)
(310) 859-3884
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Da Pasquale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 250 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, California
“Little piece of Italy in Beverly Hills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is our go-to italian restaurant. The reviews are right, the food is very authentic. The restaurant has a great ambiance. Nothing fancy just great food made from great ingredients. You have to have a side of the meat ball, with some extra marinara! The freshly baked bread is made to order. You can see them kneading the dough from your table. The gnocchi is delicious. I'm not sure if the pasta is made in house. Wide variety of wines, outdoor patio seating, and always packed even for a Tuesday night. You'll find all types of patrons: families, date nights, and professionals. You really feel like you walked into someone's living room and you can see into their kitchen. I've been here about 3 times and it's been consistently great food with terrific service. From one family to yours, they are going to feed you authentic food! Parking lot in the back, free after 6.

• Visited September 2013

Columbia, MD
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I just returned from a trip to Los Angeles, CA and this restaurant was one of the places we had tried based upon reviews on Trip Adviser. It turns out that over the week long vacation, this was actually one of my favorite meals. To be in Beverly Hills, I thought the prices would have been higher and the food mediocre with poor snobby service but I was wrong. Our server was so nice. The food was so delicious. The bread they brought out at the beginning was so good. The margherita pizza I had ordered was fantastic! I also had split a salad with my husband and we loved that too. For Beverly Hills, we thought the price was great. I definitely recommend this place for a good dinner.

Pozzuoli, Italy
“Wonderland in LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I can't say only that the food are fantastic, or that we are in front of a "real" taste of the best Italian cooking tradition.

The problem is that there is a lot of "fake" italian restaurant worldwide, and in the USA I found a lot of this bad example, and fortunately this is not the case!

I think ,me and my family was not only lucky to find this restaurant, perhaps suggested by the best Hotel manager we ever meet, we are proud to meet the owner Mr Pasquale, that open his workplace to us as his home.
The Service excellent, fast and the courtesy at the top!

We feel like home, and we was wondered by all the excellent flavor the Da Pasquale menu can deserve.
I can't suggest a single course, in 4 days we spent in LA we spent all the 4 days making a dinner all the night in this restaurant, we change all the time and the result ever fantastic!

Now we are back home, we are Italian, and we coming from same city of Mr Pasquale, so I know what I say.

This is real Best Italian cooking tradition, not a fake copy!

Regarding the price,...try to change and you will doing the balance by yourself! The price are sometime lower than in Italy, perhaps hard to find the same quality over the price reason.

Great Surprise!

Grazie Pasquale e grazie Tonino per la fantastica accoglienza.

The real example of Italian self made man that leave far from home and diffuse the beauty italian culture including to be a real gentleman, all over the world!

Hope can be back again!

Good Luck!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“I am in love with Ana's cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Ana makes the best Southern Italian dishes in Beverly Hills. The complimentary freshly baked bread is what some of the best Beverly Hills restaurants should learn to serve and like another poster wrote Senor Pasquale and his staff are friendly and efficient which in (polite) Beverly Hills this is rare.

We enjoy Ana's cooking and visit the restaurant often. I highly suggest the
Calamari e Gamberi alla Griglia, the marghrita pizza is one of the best you will find, Lasagna Vegetariana, Spaghetti alla Pescatora and keep asking Senor Pasquale for more fresh bake bread.

I am sorry if I do not sound objective regarding Da Pasquale restaurant but the truth is that I have visited the higher end of Italian Cusina restaurants in Los angeles and I will take Da Pasquale restaurant and not look back.

Singapore, Singapore
“True Italian ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

There is a good selection of food on and off the menu. The quality is top class; and the staff is having the typical Italian interaction in between each other and clients. Good authentic food at a reasonable price level. The location is ideal, close to the Beverly Hilton and Rodeo Drive. Perfect all together.

Visited April 2013