“Food=AMAZING!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Doheny Dr.
Transit: The bus stop at Wilshire & Doheny is right outside our reestaurant.
Description: Celebrating 26 years, Beverly Hills' original business lunch spot and late night destination, Kate Mantilini continues to be the meet-in-the-middle restaurant for all of LA. All your favorite’s Chicken Pot Pie, New York steak, Fish & Chips, Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes along with modern choices make up the large familiar comfort food menu at Kate’s. With a full bar and open for late night dining, Kate Mantilini is the perfect post theater, late supper destination. Family-run, their professional front of house staff will treat you like a regular by your 2nd visit, with large private booths, a garden patio or bar side seating, we have your table waiting for you.
Santa Monica, CA
“Food=AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Have always wondered what was inside this funky modern building. My husband suggested it on a Friday night and I was not disappointed!! The inside is very modern .. a little too modern for my personal taste. But as I sat and looked around I began to see details that held my attention and made me curious. Not to mention that it is often a celebrity hot spot .. so what you may not appreciate in architecture - you can make up for in celebrity sightings. The best part was the food and service! Our server - Robert - has been there 14 years!!! He was great! he menu is slightly daunting ... huge ... sooo many choices!! My husband had a traditional turkey dinner and I opted for Baja Style Shrimp Cocktail and the most delious sauted kale!! We also statrted with their tableside prepared guacamole and it was some of the best I have ever had! What impresses me most is the choices of heavy food and lighter fare. All bases are covered!! I will go back soon.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glendale, CA
“Great Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had one of the best brunches at the Beverly Hills location recently. The staff was excellent and attentive. Seated in a wonderful sunny window booth. Our order was taken timely, bloody Mary's were delicious with just the right amount of spice. These were great with the banana bread. We ordered a side of calamari, which was hot, crisp, and delicious. The basil aioli was top notch. Our brunch items, salmon Benedict and eggs with peppered bacon were outstanding. The hash browns were extra crispy as requested. I had not been here in years, and I do mean years. But after this great brunch meal I plan to return on a regular basis. A great dining experience!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SM
“Great everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Loved the service food and comfort of private booth. They always take care of us. A consistent good experience and home cooked bread and food makes our day.

Visited August 2012
Texas
“Fantastic waitress & good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Loved the pot pie and good pasta, too. Very large restaurant for food quality and service. Our waitress was very friendly, helpful & professional. Would recommend.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Found this place through a google search on the last day of a holiday; needed to grab some breakfast before heading to LAX airport. It was about 10:30 on a Wednesday morning and was pretty quiet. I had Eggs Benedict and the wife had the salmon version of the same (salmon instead of bacon under the poached eggs). Service was very good, waitress was friendly and attentive, coffee refills were free-flowing, and food was very tasty. For what you get it is probably a bit overpriced, but you're in LA so not surprising really. (I'm from England, and I consider it like the difference between eating out in a small town, and eating out in London...it costs more in London just because it's London. Also my experience of LA generally was that everything was overpriced, not just food.)
If I found myself in LA again would I go back? Yes.

• Visited June 2012