“Super-friendly and reasonably priced boutique in chic Beverly Hills” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills

Special Price
Enjoy 15% off at Mosaic!
Ranked #6 of 14 hotels in Beverly Hills
London, England, United Kingdom
“Super-friendly and reasonably priced boutique in chic Beverly Hills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

A small boutique hotel with wonderful service and very comfortable.

The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The hotel is (during my stay) very, very quiet. The location is also quiet - and it might be more fun to be somewhere more lively. However, for my business trip, the location is just fine.

For the price, I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. Food has also been delicious although I appeared to be the only person eating in the small restaurant/bar.

I have no complaints although some may find my room a little small (as a European, I am used to compact rooms in hotels!).

One of the highlights has been the ability to have the hotel car (nice Mercedes) take me to and pick me up from my office on Century City.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

452 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Small 4star boutique hotel well located in Beverly Hills, 15-20 min walk to Rodeo Drive. If you don't want a large branded hotel and are looking for a smart and more informal smaller family run hotel then this is it.
We arrived from the UK after a badly delayed flight at 1:30 in the morning and were made welcome from the start. Ricky who runs the bar and small restaurant is an absolute star and never seems to have any time off!
We had a standard room with two double beds, slightly on the small side but very well presented and ok for a family of 4. Quality of the breakfast in the restaurant is excellent. We also ate in the restaurant one night and that was very good too.
The hotel is well located for the main tourist sights such as Hollywood, Universal Studios, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica.
The real stars of this hotel are the staff. All of them seem happy to be working there and this is reflected in the quality of service. Every member of staff are only too pleased to help and afterwards we said that this was probably the friendliest hotel we had ever stayed in. We stayed 3 nights at the beginning of our holiday and liked it so much that we decided to return for the last 2 nights. Well done Mosaic!

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Pros:
- beautiful hotel - lovely reception/dining area, poolside small but lots of places to sit or lounge
- couldn't have a better location - we visited santa monica and hollywood from beverly hills and the location is perfect for exploring BH itself. make use of house car, driver great and there's lots of places within its reach
- wonderful, helpful staff. Michael and manager Luke particularly great.
- rooms bigger than we thought - have everything you could want. we had a lovely suite overlooking the pool which we loved. balcony beautiful too
-extremely safe area
- very quiet hotel. saw very few children and those in the pool were very quiet. perfect for a quiet weekend in BH.
- loved the outdoor corridor (if that is the right phrase!) with the little seating areas outside each room

Cons:
-bathroom was small. Yet the shower and bath were still great and bvlgari shampoo and conditioner was a very nice touch
- currently building is going on next door that could really interrupt a quiet getaway if you're staying there during the week. we stayed over a long weekend and it didn't bother us at all.

Overall, we loved this place and would definitely recommend. We roadtripped around western USA and even after the Mandarin Oriental in Vegas and the Grand Del Mar in San Diego, this was probably our favourite place to stay. Enjoy!

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the pool are lovely and probably quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had reservations at three different places while I was planning a weekend getaway to Beverly Hills for me and my wife. I kept looking at the websites, reading reviews, and checking prices and deals. I ended up keeping this one and I'm glad I did.

Very nice location, but the first few blooks of walking are a little desolate (office buildings), until you get to the nicer parts of the Beverly Hills triangle with places like Sprinkles and Neiman Marcus and Rodeo Drive.

Small restaurant, but every space, even ths smallest, is tastefully designed and artful. The staff is helpful. We slept well in our upgraded (thank you!) suite overlooking the pool area.

Would highly recommend. While exploring the area, we poked our heads into a few of the other nearby hotels I had considered -- even after seeing the alternatives (comparably priced), I would pick the Mosaic.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool area-during the weekend, still very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

One of the best in the area. Great service (even complimentary car). Small but confortable rooms. Nice pool. Very conveniently located. Excellent parking facilities. Nice cocktails and good coffee at the bar.

Room Tip: All rooms are about the same...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Westerham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

A true gem in a great position to explore the region. Amazing especially friendly and helpful staff, incredibly comfortable beds, delicious breakfasts.
Good cocktails at bar.
Stayed 3 nights with teenagers wish it was longer- would return.
All staff genuinely helpful.
Excellent parking facilities.

Room Tip: All seemed perfect to us. Air con a bit noisy but to a problem if you are tired!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed here last week with my kids, and I can't say enough about this hotel. From the moment we arrived, until we checked out, the entire experience was nothing short of excellent. The staff - including the front desk, housekeeping, food severs, and the manager I met (I think his name was Luke) were all super friendly and accommodating. Our room was unbelievably clean, and I can't stress how important this is to me, especially while traveling with small children who like to touch everything! I also liked the air conditioning unit which was quite strong for a hotel room. The pool is lovely, and I really enjoyed having a relaxing breakfast while I could watch the kids swim. The location of the property is very convenient to the heart of Beverly Hills, but tucked away on a small street so it's nice and quiet. And there is a small parking lot which seems very safe to leave the car. I thought that the style of the hotel was modern, but classic and elegant. I was very pleased with my stay at The Mosaic, and look forward to returning soon.

Room Tip: If you can get a room that overlooks the courtyard and pool, you will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!