“We loved our stay at the Mosaic!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills

You added Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills to your Saves list
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   125 South Spalding Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (Beverly Hills)   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Columbus, Ohio
“We loved our stay at the Mosaic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed at the Mosaic in January 2013 and absolutly loved the hotel! A simply perfect hotel in a great location. Our room was wonderful and the staff couldn't have been more friendly. We liked the nice bar and restaurant area that looked out onto the pool. We ate at the restaurant twice and both meals were superb! We especially enjoyed talking to our great waiter and bartender!! We will definitely return for another visit to the Mosaic in the near future!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Adolfo L, Manager at Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Carole S,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm delighted you loved your stay at Mosaic Hotel. We hope you choose us again when your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills.

Director of Operations

Vineland, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Mosaic in January of 2013 while in California on business. The hotel is set up exactly for this type of travel. The rooms are very clean and well kept and the bathroom immaculate. The bar down stairs is small but comfortable and there is a resturant as well that I didn't try. The only things keeping it from a 5 star rating was the parking situation which was very expensive and very limited. The main problem being a number of very expensive cars were parked across the small spots as to prevent dings. This was a real problem because the parking lot is very small. Also the signal for the TV service is a bit wonky and would come and go.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear crmesq,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Mosaic Hotel. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We're currently in the process of upgrading our cable service and will certainly address the signal issue prior to completion.

Best Regards,

Director of Operations
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

People, service and location were great. Superb location and solid restaurant too. Very friendly employees who make every effort to exceed your expectations. Rooms were large, updated and reasonably priced. I plan on staying the next time I am in town. Minor quibbles for business travelers - they did not have CNBC, Bloomberg or Fox Business TV. Did not provide/have available the Wall Street Journal either (Financial Times was provided). Workout room should have towels and TV channel list available. All in all, very minor points that will not stop me from booking with the Mosaic again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the construction next door.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Adolfo L, Manager at Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear msm1080,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed and kind review of Mosaic Hotel. We certainly understand and listen to the needs of our business travellers. We're currently working with our cable provider and will soon have CNBC added to our channel line up.

If you contact me directly I will be happy to update your guest profile with your WSJ preference so we may have available during your next visit.

Best,

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is usually my go-to place when staying in B. Hills. As my title suggests, it's a good place if you don't want to deal with hundreds, thousands of other business travelers and tourists. One thing, from my recollection, did change since my last stay. Overnight parking is $30 whereas in the past I don't believe they charged at all. This average price for a hotel room also has gone up a little bit, however you can still sometimes find rooms for $275/night as I did on discount hotel websites. The rooms are beautiful as always with Frette linens, flat screen tvs and bulgari toiletries. The pool area is very quaint with a few mini-cabanas along one side. The restaurant is tiny as it is part of the small lobby area and it has a limited menu. Overall, very beautiful place to stay at and I will return.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear CMB-BOB,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Mosaic Hotel. I'm delighted to know we're your go-to place when visiting Beverly Hills.

Please feel free to contact me directly when you're travels bring you back to our wonderful neighborhood.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I know Beverly Hills well, having lived there for over 2 years. I used to go to the bar in this hotel and decided to stay for four days. Completely faultless. Great room with lots of light. Spotless. Comfy big bed. The most attentive, lovely staff. The location is perfect for getting either to Santa Monica or West Hollywood. The courtesy car covers a wide area and saved me a lot of stress - delightful drivers. I am the fussiest person in the world (as readers of my reviews will know) and I cannot rate this hotel any higher. Five star service without having to pay five star prices. Am going to try their sister hotel on the next block now. Honestly - you will not do better!

Room Tip: They have such a wide selection, you probably can't go wrong. I had the basic and it was terrifi...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank welshjaci
Dear Welshjaci,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Mosaic Hotel. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I agree that we are in a great location of Beverly Hills. Close to surrounding cities and walking distance to great dining and shopping. We hope to welcome you back to Mosaic and/or Maison 140 when you return to Beverly Hills.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

No one in the area had heard of this hotel, but any concerns I had were put to rest as soon as I checked in. The room was stylish and comfortable. The bathroom was large and modern. The staff was very accomodating. I had a great stay and will return when I am back in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Yachnoff,

I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at Mosaic Hotel. Your review is much appreciated. We hope you do consider us for your next visit to Beverly Hills.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The beds are the best part of this hotel very cozy and comfortable. There is a very small pool no jacuzzi . There is a small restaurant. The food was good and the service was even better. One thing that did Bother me was we waited outside in the car for the valet and he never came out so we had to park ourselves and bring our bags . Once inside though the service was great. We then went to the restaurants; Sur and Villa Blanca.(The real housewives of Beverly Hills restaurants owned by Lisa Vanderpump.) Both had pretty good food but weren't as nice as portrayed on the show.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank boots279
Adolfo L, Manager at Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear boots279,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to know you enjoyed your recent stay at the Mosaic Hotel. I apologize the bellman/valet were away upon your arrival. We certainly strive to ensure every stay is seemless as possible. Our beds were recently upgraded and I'm happy to see you enjoyed yours. We hope to see you again in the future.