“First Class Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Glitterati Private Tours

Glitterati Private Tours
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (Hollywood)
+1 310-720-3809
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Private, custom sightseeing tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills. From celebrity and movie star homes, historic studios and famous landmarks, to tours of the beautiful coastal communities of Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Malibu. Tours are conducted in luxury SUV's, stocked with chilled water and snacks, as well as a multi-media iPad presentation that compliments the many talking points. Glitterati guides have over 30 years in the travel industry, and have visited over 50 countries. Expect nothing less than a professional, friendly, and knowledgeable guide ready to accommodate your requests. We take pride in our excellent reputation with the finest hotels in Los Angeles, going above and beyond to create a truly memorable journey for our guests. We are passionate about our city and Glitterati Tours of Beverly Hills will only conduct a tour if we can give 110%.
Acworth, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“First Class Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

From the immediate response to my first email all the way to the follow up call, this company is wonderful! Jimmy responded to my first email within a very short time. After telling him our travel plans and interests, he had a "perfect day" arranged for us. We met David at a central location. The car was incredibly clean and well stocked with snacks and waters for everyone. David knew exactly what we wanted to do and made sure that everyone go to see what they wanted. He was very personable and professional! We had an amazing tour with David! I HIGHLY recommend this company. I have seen others discuss the price, but it worked out to be very comparable to other tours that are not AT ALL personalized. We couldn't be happier that we chose Glitterati!

Visited June 2013
Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Private Tours, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thanks to you and your family for choosing Glitterati Private Tours and for the kind review. I've shared it with the guide that conducted your tour. We also appreciate you pointing out the price points of our private tour compared with those of the larger group tour companies in Los Angeles. More times than not, our services are right in line, or just slightly higher, but it does afford the guests the opportunity to fully customize their time frames, pick up and drop off locations, and interests, while touring Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Thanks again, and continued safe travels.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This has been such a memorable day for my mom and I. We were totally let down by another not so private tour company that I will not name...okay, I will Starline tours. They were terrible and left us waiting at our hotel, were rude to my mom and left her in tears. Then comes GLITTERATI to the rescue. Like a hero on a horse, our guide swiftly picked us up at our hotel, made my mom feel like a million bucks, bought us coffee and totally gave us the dish on LA. He went everywhere my mom requested. He was polite and refused phone calls while showing us the sites. It was as if we were the only people that existed at that point in time. This was truly a custom made tour.
He was professional, prepared and even had presentations about everything Hollywood on his iPad. This was the best!!!!!! We highly recommend it. Our guide was kind, witty and not jaded. He was truly excited to show us his town. You will not be disappointed. Money well spent!!!!

Visited June 2013
Thanks for the TripAdvisor review and all of those exclamation points! We are so happy you called on Glitterati Tours of Beverly Hills and that you two took our tour of the city after your experience with the other company. There's no doubt that there are a handful of good group tour companies in Hollywood, but like you just did, we also remind guests about the benefits of booking a private tour. It typically allows much more flexibility and a higher degree of customer service. We are most pleased that your mother left with a favorable view of Los Angeles. All the best!
Minneapolis
4 attraction reviews
“Jimmy will take you anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My daughter and I had a lovely tour with Jimmy and we could not have enjoyed it more. He took us everywhere we wanted to go. He graciously let us out to look at things, and waited patiently for us. He had an ipad with him to look up events and as it turned out, a celebrity was getting a star on the sidewalk, so he dropped us right off so we could see and take pictures. He gave us some great tips about restaurants and where to eat, and took us to see celebrity homes, and kept us entertained throughout our tour. Yes, this might be a bit more than some of the other tours, but totally worth it. I've done the hop on, hop off tours and bus tours, and this just is so much better! Thanks Jimmy for a very fun day. My daughter also thoroughly enjoyed it!

Visited May 2013
Jimmy M, Owner at Glitterati Private Tours, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Because of the amazing reviews like yours, Glitterati Tours of Beverly Hills was recently awarded the distinguished "Certificate of Excellence" from TripAdvisor. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with the TA community, and for utilizing our tour company here in L.A. for your special day. We are pleased that you took a different route this time around with a custom private tour, and that we exceeded your expectations. Have a wonderful summer!
Australia
“Best Tour Guide!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you are staying in LA you must be guided by Jimmy - Glitterati Tours!!

I have never come across a tour guide to be so enthused with his own city and must I say proud of it. He lives and breathes LA and you couldn't find a better person to show you this city. He took the hassle away from cabs - not knowing where to go - traffic - and certainly showed us exactly what we wanted and interested in to see. Jimmy looked after us as well as our 5 year old daughter in the very short period of time (6 hours) that we had in LA!!

So a big thank you to Jimmy McGill from Glitterati Tours - trust me you will not be disappointed.

Cheers Jimmy and see you in a few years!!!

From the Aussie Guys - Kel, Al and Tarah

Visited May 2013
Sounds like the short time you spent here in Los Angeles with Glitterati Private Tours, that you got hooked! That's our goal. We want to tailor a tour that suits what you want to see, regardless of how many hours you have. Now, next time you come back and stay a bit longer, you can put on your auto-pilot and self-guide your way back to L.A.'s wonderful restaurants, beaches, shopping streets, hotels, museums, amusement parks, studio tours, outdoor venues---and of course, we're always here should you have any follow-up questions or need recommendations. All the best to you and your family and thanks for the TripAdvisor review.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
“Expensive but worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Took a private four hour tour with David on a Sunday. I had previously communicated the sights I wanted to see because it was our first time to Los Angeles. We were able to tailor the trip to our interests and see all of the major sights on our list. We were lucky to not run into much traffic given it was a holiday weekend. David picked us up on time and my daughter was thrilled with the sweets and treats that were available to her in the backseat. I would highly recommend Glitterati if you are looking for the personal touch!

Visited May 2013
Thanks for letting Glitterati Tours of Beverly Hills prove that we're worth every cent! We realize that a private tour may not be for everyone, therefore, we're never shy about reminding guests about the competition for group tours in Hollywood, for there are dozens and dozens to choose from in the area that are well within any budget. Because we are a smaller company, we can concentrate on quality over quantity, and continue to customize every tour we do for our VIP's. Some visitors may only get one chance to see our spectacular city, and partiality aside, we feel a private tour of Los Angeles is the best way to go. So glad you and your daughter enjoyed the tour provided by David!