“Outstanding boutique” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 14 hotels in Beverly Hills
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Outstanding boutique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

Wonderful location; easy to walk to everything - nightlife, shopping, restaurants. The front desk staff was attentive and friendly - and we loved the complimentary glass of champagne upon our arrival. The rooms were New York City-small but charming. The full size bath products were first rate and the towels and bedding were soft and luxurious. While this trip was for pleasure, I visit the area a lot for business and will forgo the business-y hotels for this quaint boutique.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
MaisonSales, Manager at Maison 140 Beverly Hills, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and for taking the time to review the hotel. I'm delighted to hear that the central location was perfect for you, along with the attentive staff and Neil George Bath products.

Please do contact us whenever your business travels bring you to Beverly Hills as we would all love to welcome you back.

All the Best,

Eric Ma
Sales Manager

295 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed there recently and we both have NO complaints. The hotel and staff far exceeded our expectations. It was our first time ever in Beverly Hills and we already know that we will be going back to this hotel on our next visit!!! Everyone there was so pleasant and the hotel was immaculate, which is one of my main concerns always. I was worried that the rate was going to be out of our budget, but was also pleasantly surprised that it was incredibly reasonable. We can't wait to return!!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear that your first trip to Beverly Hills was beyond your expectations. Our dedicated team strives to create a personalized and memorable experience for all of our guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to the hotel whenever you travel to Beverly Hills.

All the Best,

Eric Ma
Sales Manager
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Everyone is very nice working there. No complaints about anything especially the rate and the location right in the middle of Beverly Hills. It's not particularly lux but serves the needs. We could not operate the coffee machine in the room and wished they simple had Nespresso machine...

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
San Pablo, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Maison 140 is by far one the best hotels that I have stayed at in LA.

For starters we arrived a few hours before check in and was offered early check in.

Next the hotel was beautiful, clean and the staff was very pleasant.

Then within the hotel there is a BAR, which means no drinking and driving. Shout out to the bartender as he was on point and made the drinks just how we like them!

Last but not least.... The room was small and romantic, just how I like it. The room is very beautiful and the bed was so comfy....

Dislike: The only negative comment I have about Mansion 140 is the parking. I don't think it would hurt the management to offer free parking for their guest.

Other than that, I would recommend Mansion 140 to anyone of my friends. I will stay here again in hopes the management reads the reviews of their guest and accommodate their guest w free parking!

Thanks Mansion 140 for the great stay!

Ms. Maryland

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

Great stay, small but very nice rooms...everything so clean, bed very comfortable.
Staff very friendly, helped us finding tickets for a basketball game in Staples Center, it's a deal in BeverlyHills.
So close to Rodeo Drive, nice bar with cool atmosphere...i will definitely reccomend to everybody!
Thank you Eric for your help!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Have stayed at Maison 140 a few times and this is my new hotel choice for when I travel to LA . Not only is it reasonably priced, clean and comfortable, I also love that this hotel is smaller, as you feel like a special guest every time. They call you by name, and are very accommodating! The decor is fabulous, they greet you with a smile and glass of champagne, and are really available for anything you need. Benefits of a boutique hotel! Also, they have amazing coffee, which for me, is something I look for at a hotel. Highly recommend Maison 140.

Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Las Vegas, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

Where do I start?!? Everything about my girlfriend and I's stay at Maison 140 was just perfect, absolutely perfect. The check-in process was a breeze, thanks to Sara for the early check-in by the way. I had asked to be put in the quietest room that they had since I am a very light sleeper and wake up at nearly any noise, and was put in a room that fit that perfectly. Every staff member that I had encountered was very helpful and professional, especially the bartender on the night of Saturday 1/21 whose name slips my mind for some reason.

The size of the room was perfect and the bed felt like we were sleeping on a cloud.

I will definitely stay here again in the future and will recommend it to all of my friends and anybody else looking for a hotel in the Beverly Hills area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Maison 140 Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!