“Wonderful Experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

You added Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) to your Saves list
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (Beverly Hills)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Advance Purchase Package
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bilthoven, The Netherlands
“Wonderful Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My 14 years old daughter wanted to experience shopping at Rodeo Drive. Therefore we stayed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills. What an incredible fancy place. Wonderful classy entourage and a very friendly staff who are really helpful and service minded.
Absolutely worthwhile visiting.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Indonesian first
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Our second visit and definitely not our last as we plan on visiting very soon. Love it here, food is lovely, staff are very friendly and everything is close by. Spa was brilliant. We went to the Eminem and Rihanna tour at the stadium which wasn't too far away!

Stayed August 2014
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Year 2020,

Thank you for the time you have taken to review your recent stay with us. I'm delighted to read you had another memorable stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Incredible, sincere, helpful staff. They really go out of their way to welcome and take care of you. Location is incredible, right at Rodeo dr. My son became ill during the trip and had to go to Cedars-Sinai ER. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. They gave us a very late checkout because I wasn't anxious to travel on to Anaheim since he was ill. We ultimately stayed an additional night. Super Mega Bonus -- I got to meet Alec Baldwin who was also staying there!!!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear Maria P.,

While I'm sorry to read your son fell ill during your trip, I'm happy our staff was able to assist in taking care of you & your family during this time. Thank you for your 5 star review; I look forward to sharing it with the entire team here at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel.

Gold Coast, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is the best. They allow pets inside the hotel and has amazing values it is a great hotel to stay at, the service is outstanding and the food was too good to be true I highly recommend this hotel with its amazing features.

Room Tip: Always bring a jacket
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear awesomekyra_b,

I'm happy to read you and your pet had an "out of this world vacation" while staying with us at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel! We greatly appreciate your endorsement & look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,
Ilkley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Checked into the Beverly Wilshire after driving down from San Jose, had been driving for 5 hours and the traffic into LA was a nightmare so I was so pleased to arrive! The hotel is very Luxurious and I felt a little uncomfortable arriving in my shorts and T-Shirt, but all the staff were very helpful.

On Check in I was upgraded to a suite with a view of Rodeo Drive. The room was stunning with a sitting room with mini bar, large bedroom, closet area, walk in shower, deep bath and separate toilet area. It was really special and much appreciated.

This hotel is not cheap but for the money you pay you get a luxury experience and it is certainly value for money. Dinner was amazing as well, I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to treat themselves. Quite a few people I met in the bars downstairs said they won't stay anywhere else when in LA!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Dear Steve B.,

I'm delighted to read you had an "outstanding" experience while staying with us at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visiting LA for a special landmark birthday, we explored Rodeo Drive and surrounding area. So excited to see the Beverly Wilshire as a huge fan of Pretty woman and of course its celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. We wandered in to have a look at the lobby area after checking it would be alright to do so. We asked to sit at the bar for a drink, which we did. We were served by a lovely girl called Light who was really happy to talk to us about the film and the changes in the hotel, but explained where things used to be. I had a Pretty Woman Cocktail (Cosmo) which was perfect and hubby chose a beer. Next thing a beautiful chocolate and marshmallow ice cream arrived at the bar as it had been realised it was my birthday. I was absolutely blown away by this kind gesture and it was incredible ice cream. Also given a beautiful little box of chocolates which just made my day. I can't tell you how lovely everyone was and made my visit to this iconic hotel absolutely perfect. Thankyou so much!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear clarabizzi1965,

Happy birthday! It was truly our pleasure celebrating such a special occasion with you. Thank you for stopping by to experience our iconic hotel during the 25th Anniversary of Pretty Woman. Do come visit us again soon.

Kind regards,
Saint-Emilion, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here for a few nights, I really wasn't expecting the staff to be so friendly. It changed the hotel for me. Instead of staying at a stuffy B.H hotel you felt like you stayed somewhere where you were welcomed. It made me relax and really enjoy the place.
The maid service was beyond excellent with all their touches.

Hotel is in a great location you can walk to Beverly Blvd and shop or eat.

Parking is crazy prices, $50.00 for overnight parking. We parked on Beverly and walked to hotel.

The gym is excellent!! Its better than my local gym :)

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear SynBay,

I'm pleased to read you enjoyed our customer service & location here at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our iconic hotel again soon.

Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!