I have mixed feelings regarding this hotel. The rooms were average at best. Nothing fabulous. I stayed in the new building in a premium room but the loveseat and chair were totally outdated and the ammenities were very average. I was not impressed.
If you want to stay in Rodeo/Wilshire - the location is unbeatable. The hotel itself is very lively - I had a great time at Sidebar and The Blvd. A lot of power players at these two places. Definately a great place to enjoy a nice drink with good people.
However, I was unhappy regarding my stay and when I told the manager, Fritz, he did not seem to believe me which was extremely insulting. He and the head keeper came to my guestroom to actually check my complaint which added insult to injury. He was polite but I felt that I was in a foreign country being investigated which made me upset considering I come from a very affluent business family. I do not think he knew who I was. Anyhow, I was not impressed with this hotel and was more impressed with the Beverly Hills Hotel where I will be staying next time.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Regent Beverly Wilshire
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal , Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.