“Wonderful place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

You added Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) to your Saves list
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (Beverly Hills)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Advance Purchase Package
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dubai
“Wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights. We had a wonderful spacious and comfortable room. The service was superb. Everyone from the front desk, to housekeeping to the waiters were friendly and competent. The concierge staff were extremely knowledgable and efficient. We also loved the fact that they have a complimentary hotel car for use around the neighborhood. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Sam017

Thank you for this great review - I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to seeing you return. It will also give me great pleasure to share with the team that you considered our service to be 'superb' - much appreciated.

Ben Trodd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Indonesian first
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stayed here for two nights and had a fabulous time. We arrived on an early flight and we were able to check into our room early which was much appreciated after a long flight. Suite accommodated our family of four well and staff as always with any FS were very helpful. We are to the point now where our "go to" hotel is Four Seasons, as we are yet to find a chain to top them for service.

Looking forward to visiting again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Sophie Bee

Such a pleasure to read, not only that we exceeded your expectations here but that Four Seasons have now become your hotels of choice worldwide - we are delighted that this is so.

Please do let me know should you plan to return - I would be vey happy to handle the arrangements for you.

Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We ended up in the Beverly Wilshire last minute on a business trip when we learned that meetings had been switched from downtown Los Angeles to a meeting room at the Beverly Wilshire. My colleague and I were actually very excited to be staying at a property of such renown.

The booking process was a bit bumpy. My travel concierge at AmEx Platinum was able to secure a room on very short notice, but no Platinum Card benefits. We arrived at the hotel at a late hour and the check in process went smoothly. We were up in our room in no time.

The room was well appointed, spacious and comfortable. There were some minor points with the facilities, not any one of which was major, but in the totality did add up given the name and price of the property. First, the room had a musty smell when I checked in. LA had experienced very high temperatures the day we arrived and that may have been the issue. The smell dissipated by the next day, presumably after I lower the air conditioning settings. I can't say the view was great, overlooking neighboring roofs. Water pressure in the shower also could have been better. Finally, Los Angeles experienced a major earthquake the morning of our stay. The whole hotel was jolted. Yet, there was not one word from management or the front desk to provide details, whether there would be an after shock and inquire about our safety and well being.

The common areas and our meeting rooms were every bit what we had expected and service was highly attentive. The hotel was very accommodating in providing a late check out until 2pm after our meetings ran over.

F&B were the highest standard. I had a simple breakfast in the room and everything was done and presented to the highest standard. We couldn't resist a drink at the sidewalk cafe before leaving to take in the sights and vibe. The drinks and service were simple off the charts.

The location afforded us the opportunity to take in some of the shops and sights on Rodeo Drive before having to rush back out the airport.

All in all, it was a nice, if not short, stay in an historic landmark.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The number of times I visit a fancy hotel that end up in disappointment is not a small number. Perhaps my expectations are always too high? I will admit to being pretty finicky, but if you are paying top $ should you be entitled to be finicky, at least? My visit this week to the Beverly Wilshire Hotel was definitely an exception -- the hotel was absolutely marvelous in all respects. When I arrived at Check-in I discovered that our conference organizers had made a reservation for me for the wrong dates, so the hotel had been expecting me the day before and had canceled me as a "no show" before I arrived. Despite the fact that they were very full, they immediately fixed the problem without any discussion of whose fault it was (although it was perfectly clear that it was NOT the hotel's fault), no extra charges or any kind, no bickering with the staff, they could not have been more accommodating. I asked if they had any ability to upgrade me and the woman at check-in seriously spent 10 minutes trying her hardest not only to upgrade me, but to also find a room that I could move into immediately (I had flown in from Boston but was there 4 hours before check-in time) so I would not have to wait for the upgraded room to be cleaned. She succeeded, and then personally walked me up to a lovely Junior Suite with a private patio on the outdoor deck, and showed me all around. I travel a LOT on business and I am fortunate to stay at some very nice hotels, but this was an extraordinary hotel. Rooms were gorgeous, but the service was spectacular. Every single person I came in contact with said hello, the concierge was incredibly helpful, making us a last minute reservation at Spago and proving us with maps and suggestions. The pool area was beautiful, the parking (which can get kind of crazy) was super well organized, and every time I turned around, someone was offering you a free little bottle of water. The hotel location is perfect, right at intersection of Rodeo Drive North and Rodeo Drive South, so plenty of shopping and restaurants to walk to nearby. So many times beautiful hotels like this do not do the little things to make a stay truly memorable, because they are happy to rest on their long ago earned reputation. I can confirm that this is not the case at the Beverly Wilshire. I will happily return but I hope I avoid the earthquake next time!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor open up onto an outdoor patio and many of them have a private patio with a...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear crkport

Where to start? This review was such a joy to read as it reflected so many of our aims in providing wonderful levels of service and warmth of hospitality to each of our guests. I am also so glad that we accommodated the change of arrival date so smoothly and appropriately for you.

Do come back and see us soon - it would be our pleasure to welcome you.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons in mid-February. We reiterate the comments of other reviewers that note the hotel’s ideal location or its elegant rooms and excellent restaurants. But what we especially want to praise is the fantastic service that was provided. The friendly concierge staff, including Brandon, Jordan, Paula and Honor, were outstanding, always greeting us at their desk with big smiles and diligently fulfilling our requests for information or reservations. The efficient front desk personnel, especially Halina but also Taylor, Kira, Aex and Anita were also welcoming and efficient. The attentive valet team of Jeffrey, Chris and Andrew either organized the complimentary car service or made sure we got to our reservations on time. We wished we had also noted the names of the other staff members that helped us, the maids, The Blvd team (where we ate breakfast) because it is these individuals that made our stay so relaxing and enjoyable! We appreciated your efforts.Thank you.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Booked this hotel as my wife had always wanted to stay there, and it did not disappoint. We had a room in the new wing which was modern but very clean well presented and perfect for us with young child. Rooms were always very clean and well stocked, the staff extremely helpful and friendly and even the pool area was welcoming not something I expected.

Room Tip: Try and get a room in the original building
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Neil M

Your kind words and time taken to write this review are much appreciated, thank you.

We are fortunate to have both the original building dating from 1928 with the views of Rodeo Drive, and the more recent Beverly Wing featuring balconies and lots of natural daylight to offer our guests. I am delighted that you found the second floor balconies such great space for you and your family, and that you enjoyed the pool area.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon,

Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I enjoyed my experience at the Beverly Wilshire! I stayed at the hotel for my fathers 50th birthday and to enjoy March Break. The costumer service was amazing! They accommodated our needs to find restaurants to eat at and suggested places and actives that we might enjoy. The services were phenomenal!

I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!