“Full Marks agin for the Beverly Wilshire” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

You added Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) to your Saves list
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Advance Purchase Package
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
“Full Marks agin for the Beverly Wilshire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was the third time that my wife and I had stayed at the Beverly Wilshire and again the Hotel lived up to its reputation. The check in staff were aware we were repeat customers and gave us a complimentary up grade to a junior suite which was lovely and a great start to the stay.

The attention to detail in every area is spot on and the Staff have the ability to make you feel like you are part of the family.

Although the Hotel and food are quite expensive you definitely feel it is value for money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Mark A

Thank you for both your kind comments and for returning to us - we are so glad to have become your home in Beverly Hills.

Your comments "The attention to detail in every area is spot on and the Staff have the ability to make you feel like you are part of the family" meet some of our most important goals and it gives me great pleasure to share this with our great staff.

With appreciation,

Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Indonesian first
Manhattan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Beverly Wilshire for a friend's wedding. The room they assigned to us was on the 2nd floor of the old building right next to the elevator. All night long, we would hear all the elevator rings and couldn't fall asleep. We complained about the room situation and they agreed to move us to another room the 2nd day. However, the room wasn't available that morning and we weren't going to sit around wasting our day. So i packed whatever i can as they promised to move our luggage when the new room became available. Unfortuntely, i left my invisiline tray in the bathroom and lost it in the process. The 2nd room they promised was far away from the elevator. it was just on the other side of the elevator. We no longer hear the rings but every 2 mins, we could hear the hammering sound which i am sure if also from the elevator shaft. Our friend who stayed in the same hotel was assigned a much nicer room in the new wing. At that point, i didn't want to bother moving again. This room allocation seems very arbitrary to me and i am not pleased they failed to get us a room with no noise after the initial complaint. will not be going back...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear AlmaLee

Thank you for your comments - I am so disappointed that we did not manage to create a peaceful environment for you to rest during your time here - we take great care to address any challenges with great energy to ensure we resolve issues and I am so sorry that we clearly did not manage this situation well at all.

My email address and telephone number are below - should you have a moment to let me know how I may contact you directly I would be grateful, in order that I may speak with you personally.

With best regards,

ben.trodd@fourseasons.com
Tel 310 275 5200
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Premium four seasons property as I thought while bookin, but oh boy what a location - right there at the heart of the city. It has beautiful rooms- decor is pleasing, views are enchanting and nicely spacious. Surprisingly no buffet breakfast, and order takes time, but well cooked cheese omelette - was delicious.
Choose rooms in old building, with views of beverly Hills market.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Abishek15

We appreciate you taking the time to write and share this great feedback - our culinary team will be delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your experience and I am so glad you found our location perfect for your time in Beverly Hills.

We look forward to welcoming you back to us soon!

Northbrook, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My Aunt and I recently returned from a wonderful 4 night stay at the Beverly Wilshire where we celebrated our birthdays. My room was beautiful with a large bathroom and balcony overlooking the pool with gorgeous views. Everyone at the hotel was exceptionally friendly and made you feel like a special guest. I enjoyed treating myself to an amazing facial in their beautiful spa. The concierge set up fabulous lunch/dinner reservations at all the hot spots in town. They even provided a house car to take us to dinner on occasion when it wasn't too busy. The location of Beverly Wilshire was magnificent! It's accessible by foot to all the stores, restaurants and coffee shops. The hotel itself is grand and beautiful with stunning floral displays in the lobby and throughout. It was a wonderful girls getaway and I have already recommended the Beverly Wilshire to all my friends. I'm looking forward to planning my next visit!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear FunFamily_11

These comments are such a pleasure to read, and I am especially pleased to hear that we made both you and your Aunt feel so special - we are so fortunate to have such a beautiful Spa and I am glad that you managed to enjoy it during your time here.

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you back with us in the near future - I noted that you plan to return and I look forward to meeting you in person at that time.

Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We have recently returned from an amazing 4 day stay at this hotel and already we are planning our return. From start to finish we were made to feel special even being welcomed by the Manager to wish my Dad and I a Happy Birthday. I really cannot fault this hotel or the people that work so hard there. The breakfast in the restaurant was lovely (a little pricey but worth every penny!) and our amazing (huge) rooms had a lovely view of Rodeo Drive and the beds were so comfy. The concierge are so helpful and full of information and helped organise a few private trips for us. My Boyfirend used the Gym a few times whilst there and said that it was great, again the staff in there were amazing offering water or energy drinks and cold cloths.
Location was fantastic with numerous restaurants (of all varieties) within walking distance.
Working in travel myself i get to visit some amazing places and hotels and this special hotel has be among my favourite and i will certainly be recommending it to my clients.

Room Tip: ask to stay in the main building
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Emma

We are so delighted to read that we have exceeded your expectations and created a wonderful experience for you here at the Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel - our team take great pride in delivering exceptional levels of service and these examples will be a great pleasure to share.

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you back with us in the near future.

Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed at numerous LA hot spots, but never the Beverly Wilshire. It really is a great location, very easy access and near everything you'd ever need. Staff was extremely friendly. Bathroom was huge and lovely. However, rooms were smaller than NYC spaces, no chairs, no hotel maps or info, and a pretty dour décor. Missing a bit - probably liked the sister Four Seasons a few blocks away better, though, again, this location can't be beat.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ted

Thank you for your review and for the kind comments about our staff and location - I am glad that our Rodeo / Wilshire position was ideal and that our team were friendly and accommodating. I have taken note of your thoughts regarding our decor and will review these with our design team.

We have two buildings of distinct character and should your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills I would be happy to review these with you personally to find a suitable room for you - please do let me know.

Northamptonshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed here at the end of a long holiday celebrating our Silver Wedding Anniversary - could not have been anywhere better. Staff were fantastic, car valet service was exceptional, reception extreme;y helpful as was the concierge desk. We had booked a standard room here and had arrived late afternoon when we checked in, we were kept waiting for around 10 minutes - and we had no problem with this at all, we just enjoyed relaxing, having a drink and looking at the surroundings. To our amazement we were subsequently upgraded and taken straight up to our 'suite', a huge room with hall, dressing room and 2 bathrooms!! I cannot rate this hotel enough we were treated beautifully, having said that I do not believe we were treated any differently to any other guest. Our stay here was the icing on the cake - just tremendous and I could not thank the staff enough for making our stay so memorable - THANK YOU!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Sara

Firstly, many congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary - a wonderful honor for us to be able to be a part of these celebrations.

We are so delighted that we exceeded your expectations and I will take great pleasure in sharing your kind comments with our team here.

Many many thanks for taking the time to share this.

Beverly Wilshire. A Four Seasons Hotel

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!