I knew I was going to be holed up in my hotel, working, for the majority of my stay in Beverly Hills, so I did my research and chose my hotel carefully, considering it was going to truly be my home away from home. By the third day of my stay, I called my sister and declared, "I love this hotel! I want to live here!"
From literally, the very first contact with the hotel when the town car pulled in to drop me off, every staff member was incredibly welcoming. Their cordiality was always warm and genuine. Like my other Four Seasons hotel experiences, every staff member I passed in the hallway or encountered in the various restaurants, shops, and facilities offered enthusiastic smiles and "hellos."
The room: prior to my arrival, I indicated that I would really like a balcony in my room so that I could, occasionally, work on my laptop outside for some fresh air. My room was a lovely corner suite in the second building with two sets of floor to ceiling french doors that opened on to a large balcony with expansive views of the city and the hills beyond. I could see the Hollywood sign from my balcony.Both the living room and bedroom were tastefully decorated in contemporary but sumptuous textures and fabrics. The colors were rich, and the overall design was understated elegance.
1) I utilized the business center upon my arrival, and it, too, was lovely and very well equipped. It even offered a gourmet coffee and tea selection.
2) I dined at CUT, and the experience and food were wonderful (see separate review).
3) I enjoyed an incredible massage, and the Spa facilities are gorgeous, luxurious, and very pampering
4) While working out every day in the fitness center, the attendant offered me an amazingly cold towel that had somehow been infused with something fresh and minty, like eucalyptus or menthol - it was wonderful!
5) I love that the hotel guests do not have to use "do not disturb" signs - the "privacy" and "service" buttons are genius and comply with a truly luxurious experience.
6) Housekeeping was spot-on and worked around MY schedule, not the other way around.
Lastly, this hotel's location is unrivaled if you're seeking the true Beverly Hills experience. When I left my room to grab an occasional bite or to find healthy snacks (Whole Foods Market is just down the street and around the corner,) I loved walking around the immediate neighborhood. Also, the weather was simply divine. Since returning to Texas, I remarked that I now understand why people pay so much money to live in California. Money simply cannot buy that perfect weather!
Without a doubt, I will definitely make the Beverly Wilshire my home away from home when visiting the Los Angeles area.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Regent Beverly Wilshire
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.