I stayed for two nights and had two rooms (supposed to be connecting) which never materialised. Our check-in clerk Thomas promised to sort out the mistake, however I never heard from him again. Another agent Mohit moved my room and offered us free breakfast and some fruit delivered to the room (no surprise, the fruit never turned up). The Arab guests however, get escorted to their rooms, they get tables held for them at breakfast and tables in the best areas while we are told no tables are even available.
We were told its a 2 hour wait for table even as residents, while others get sat immediately, including a special Arabic menu etc. After insisting we get a table we were shown to the outside terrace that had 6 empty tables, we were shown to a dirty table with food on the table and chairs. The food turned up cold and missing ingredients like bacon in the club sandwiches etc.
The rooms are very basic at $800 per night per room while I expected 5 star quality. We didn't even receive water by the bed at turndown, in fact the room was turned down before we used it.
Room service was painfully slow took over 2 hours for a luggage rack. The Internet in the rooms is painfully slow unless you pay $20 per day to upgrade to premium pack and it's still painfully slow.
The concierge was great as was the valet team.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel