I don't know how the Four Seasons does it but in every country we have visited other than Manhattan (which was not good) we have a fantastic experience. The Beverly Wilshire did not disappoint. We had the most welcoming check in. After a short wait our suite was ready slightly earlier than check in My only negative comment would be that the style of the suite was fairly bland and anonymous but very spacious with two bathrooms and a large living dining room. Housekeeping was excellent. Service around the small pool was great. In fact all of the staff from the bellboys to the Manager who took the time to introduce herself and was always visible around the hotel, were charming. We were deliberating before we booked between the new Elcanto, the Peninsula (where we stay in New York and Hong Kong) and Beverly Wilshire. We made a great choice and will be returning.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel