I have stayed here with my family a few times already. You are of course in " the address" in Beverly Hills at the entrance to Rodeo Drive. But to be honest ,for the price , the rooms need updating and the hotel needs to seriously think about providing more amenities. I had one suite and 3 rooms and we stayed for 5 nights. A hotel of this stature should provide free bottled water, that is not the case , it is strange to see many guests carrying cases of water to their rooms that they bought from the local grocery store. Also the toiletries such as the shampoo and shower gel are of the lowest quality. Then there is the shower itself . We were in suite 1264 and the water pressure is really inadequate. The building is beautiful, the service impeccable so why ruin it on the little things? I will stay here again because of the location and service. But I'm hoping at their prices they can afford some bottled water.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel