I stayed at the Beverly Wilshire for a long weekend and never wanted to leave. The hotel couldn't be sited in a better area, within walking distance of all the stores, restaurants, and coffee shops. Beverly Hills is one of LA's few great walking cities. I suggest taking a long stroll through the residential side streets behind the hotel while you're there, as the houses and historic apartment buildings are beautiful.
Back at the hotel, service was impeccable and every bit the service you expect from Four Seasons. Staff members keep an attentive eye on the guest at all times, from doormen to housekeepers, and made sure everything was to my liking all weekend.
I was in the historic building in a room fronting Wilshire and Rodeo. The bathroom was massive and gleaming, with a full view of Rodeo Drive. Ceilings were tall and I had a long bank of windows looking across the city toward the hills. An incredible view!
Yes, I saw a few celebrities in the lobby and elevators. Yes, the ambience is old world European. And yes, everything is expensive.
I wanted to move in and never leave!
Hats off to the manager and staff of this wonderful hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Regent Beverly Wilshire
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.