“Wonderful Hotel! Hollywood Dream Come True!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

Save Saved
You added Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) to your Saves list
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Fourth Night Free!
Ranked #5 of 14 hotels in Beverly Hills
“Wonderful Hotel! Hollywood Dream Come True!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The Beverly Wilshire was fantastic! Although we weren't in the Pent House, I felt just as pampered as Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman! The service was really top notch! From the exceedingly helpful concierge who mapped out our days of sight seeing and made our dinner reservations every night, to the pick ups and drop offs in the Rolls Royce house car, to the incredible maid service that folded our clothes and squeezed out our toothpaste for us, it was just the best! We also got a complimentary upgrade to a corner suite. Our room looked out on the corner of Wilshire Ave and Rodeo Dr. I could see Jimmy Choo and Tiffany's from the window. It was really amazing! Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2013
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear dancingbelle47

We are always excited to see guests remember the hotel's storied movie history (in fact we just uncovered a still image from a Charlie Chaplin movie with the Beverly Wilshire in the background!).

Equally though, I am glad we exceeded your expectations and that you had a chance to experience our Rolls Royce and special service touches.

Thank you for the review, and do let me know when you can return.

964 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
  • Indonesian first
Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This hotel was our first stop during our 4 weeks WEST USA trip. And what a beginning!!!! You really feel the beverly hills atmosphere and everything is made for you to feel like a star.
The staff was really attentive to our needs.
The room we had (Wilshire suite) was spotless clean and looked so much better in real than in pictures. Bathroom was really lovely ( would have been perfect with a separate toilet). The view on rodeo drive was also a big plus so try to stay in the Wilshire wing.

My only complaint is for the food and specially the CUT restaurant which was really nothing special. My french palate was not impressed at all. So don't go there except for people watching.

But no complaint for the hotel itself. Actually there are so many lovely places to stay in LA but the next time we will stay again in the Beverly Wilshire.

Stay in 2011

Room Tip: stay in the Wilshire wing
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Georges_AS

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us - we are so glad our staff were so attentive and that the room and accommodations exceeded your expectations.

I will share your comments with the CUT team as well for there reference and attention - please let me know should you plan to return in order that we may redress that part of your experience.

In the meantime, thank you again for the great review!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Spent first part of my last 3 holidays to LA here to adjust to time zone and found the great service from valets to pool side to room service a great way to reacclimate. Each tim my partner and I get some special perk whether it was a room upgrade or free use of the hotel cars. I am not one to lounge by the pool but there spot is just relaxing and everyone who works there is just sweet.
One bad point was having a room with a balcony with the doors locked - didn't quite get that

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear worldtravela69

Thank you for your words and for the time to share your experience - I am delighted that the Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel is your home-from-home in Beverly Hills!

Please do let me know personally when you plan to return in order that I can ensure your balcony doors function correctly as well as meet you in person.

ben.trodd@fourseasons.com
Parkland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Yes, that is one reason we picked this hotel for our LA stay. We had booked a suite, and did have to change our room once-the first suite was very cramped and small, and the bellman was very helpful in getting a very quick room change to a beautiful room that was much more spacious and what we were expecting. We loved the location, at the foot of Rodeo Drive. The restaurant The BLVD. was very good for dinner, but breakfast was very proud on the prices. I didn't feel it was worth the extra $$ for what they served. Urth Cafe, around the corner, was excellent! The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the valet and bellman. Upon checkout, we learned that wi-fi was not included, which I find insulting at a 5 star hotel. Also, there were extra charges for each machine hooked up, and since we had only used one device, but charged for 3, the person who assisted us with check out quickly made that adjustment. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a Rodeo Drive location!

Dear andeb95

Thank you for the review and for sharing your experience with us - I am so pleased that you found our Bell staff and Valets to be friendly and helpful and will of course share this with the team.

I have noted your comments regarding breakfast pricing which I will review. Our WiFi service does include complimentary access for one device per room currently, and is of course under constant review - I appreciate your input on this issue.

I look forward to meeting your personally when you return to us, and remain at your disposal should I be able to help with that.

Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed there for three nights in September 2011. Yes, this is a real 5* hotel, yes, the service is good, yes, yhe rooms are spacious.
However, this is a Four Seasons hotel located in Beverly Hills, so any guest can be a little critical.) The furniture then was a bit old and it was obvious, you notice that at night during the jet lag.
But the worst thing was the breakfast. 100% American in a bad sense. It was horrible: with excess fat, not tasty at all and prepared for a 200kg person. And it was called "low-fat Italian panino"... thank God I am not Italian, otherwise I would kill for such a panino!!! In my opinion, a luxurious hotel can offer a standard continental breakfast, that is served all over the world.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Kukuruzina

Thank you for your review and for your endorsement of our service levels and spacious rooms - we appreciate it.

With regard to your comments concerning our breakfast menus, we have made many changes to our menus since your September 2011 stay and I think you would enjoy the new items. Many of them have a strong emphasis on healthy, low-fat and / or gluten free selections.

Please do let me know personally as below should you plan to return, and I would be delighted to handle the reservation personally.

ben.trodd@fourseasons.com
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Excellent hotel
The concierge team were excellent - esp Patty
I had booked a signature balcony room and got an upgrade to a suite which had more room
The hotel is famous for its link with the film Pretty Woman - more externally than internally
Food is excellent
Great location
Pool is small but lovely setting made up for it - quiet mid week but there were no spare loungers at the weekend
Efficient valet parking - my car was always delivered within minutes

Room Tip: Ask if an upgrade is available on arrival The pool , gym and spa is on level 2
Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My daughter and I just stayed at the BW for a few days while we looked at colleges. Everyone was very kind and the service was very good. The only complaint was the wifi was pretty intermittent but after 2 phone calls to their IT department it was fixed. I had a pedicure at the spa and loved every second of it. I can't remember the ladies name but she has been there for ten years and was very lovely!

Our room was clean and well appointed. Bathroom was nice and big. The room was slightly dated compared to our room at the FS in SF which we had just come from. If I get the chance to come back I would stay the BW again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!