This is one of the most ugly hotel i ever stayed. We had a suite. The lamp was already coming down when we entered the room. Old couches, ugly used carpets. the walls were kind of scratched and almost broken. Belive me. You won't like it. Its just famous because of pretty woman. thats it. Over over over priced place for what it is. We ate also at CUT restaurant. It was totally overpriced. I mean of course people who never been in places like this they love it. But nothing special. Only the entrance with the beautiful flowers is worthy. But you wanna pay that much money for entrance to see flowers? We payed over 2000USD a night and it was not worthy at all. The pictures look great in the internet. I think also some parts been renovated. But when we checked in we were put in the worst place ever. Never again. Prefer Luxe on Rode. Oh and breakfast was totally over priced!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel