When my husband and I arrived with our masses of luggage on the final leg of our three week journey through California, we were greeted by the friendly valets in the car parking area with great courtesy, and they took care of everything. Our check in went like a dream and Mohit, in charge of Guest Services is to be congratulated on his professionalism and efficiency in finding us the perfect room. Everything we wanted and needed was dealt with immediately and nothing was ever too much for the wonderful staff, whose service was above and beyond excellent. The second time we entered the large lobby area, we were already being greeted by our names. What training!
The Concierge team were first class, having had dealings with Leslie, Paul and Helen who looked after us like family members, taking care of restaurant bookings and anything we wanted. The Courtesy car was a wonderful luxury to have when we wanted to be driven to a local restaurant, which service was ordered through one of the good looking doormen at the hotel's entrance.
I must give a plug to the excellent Maintence and Housekeeping teams, the former of which repaired our air-conditioning system immediately, and the latter of which always left our suite beautifully clean and tidy, and this is the best bit.....I had left my book on the bed with the book's jacket to mark my page and later in the day when I wanted to read it again, the housekeeper had put a Four Seasons bookmark in the page! How thoughtful! Talk about going above and beyond the call of duty!
The spa was fantastic, a true oasis of calm and I had the best facial I'd ever had by Kiki. My nails were manicured whilst watching Pretty Woman on their TV but I didn't much care for the hairdressing salon which was tired and old fashioned, the standard of the blow dry was mediocre and my cup of tea arrived in a paper cup with the tea bag in. For €100 for a blow dry and an expected hefty tip, I was not impressed at all. Not a good experience and it didn't do the hotel much good even though the salon is not part of the Four Seasons but attached and recommended as though it was theirs.
We didn't eat a meal at the hotel, only a snack or two in the coffee shop which was a lovely place to sit and watch the world go by and have fun picking out the "enhanced lips and wind tunnels" very typical of Beverly Hills!
A superb hotel, six star service and can't wait to return.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Regent Beverly Wilshire
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.