“A grand hotel in the finest tradition in the heart of Beverly Hills” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

Save Saved
You added Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) to your Saves list
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Fourth Night Free!
Ranked #5 of 14 hotels in Beverly Hills
Tokyo, Japan
“A grand hotel in the finest tradition in the heart of Beverly Hills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed here for four nights on business, and although I didn't exactly get to luxuriate in its features (I worked and ate and slept, then I went home), it would be hard for me to think there are too many better places to work and eat and sleep in Los Angeles. I should note that when I checked in I heard my favorite words in the English language "complimentary suite upgrade" so at that point a lot would have to go wrong for me to give them a low rating. Nothing went wrong. I want to say that I've stayed a lot of hotels in the US over the years, and the Beverly Wilshire has the best trained staff of any of them. The front desk person named Igor in particular was fantastic. I recommend the Beverly Wilshire highly, the hotel rooms (even the suite) probably could use a refresh but man, that service. The valet parking guys are more polished than the concierges at the average convention city Marriott.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

949 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Indonesian first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My 5th stay at the Beverly Wilshire was as fabulous as ever. Everything was seemless and rooms were perfect. Top marks to the concierge who helped me out with a dental emergency while I was there. Kelly and Thomas were always so incredibly friendly when we ran into them in the foyer, it was a pleasure to return to the hotel every day. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Great location. Fabulous, coming back again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
sanctuary cove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Even though renovations are still underway (see the website for updates), this hotel is wonderful in every respect. Staff, rooms, bar, Concierge services are all what you'd expect and more from a top notch and famous hotel. The Christmas decorations were magical and the whole atmosphere quite lovely. We are greeted and treated like old friends - and nothing was too much trouble. The bar is a very pleasant space to sit and relax - and the cocktails are innovative and delightful. Breakfast in the bar is great too - some unusual selections available indeed. Rooms large and luxurious, even if you haven't chosen a suite.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I used to stay at this hotel before I had my on place in LA and hang out at the Boulevard Bar a lot still. I returned this week, not having been here for 14 months and when the waiter took my order, he said: "You don't have ice in your water, do you?" They remember everything here and I think Four Seasons trains its people better than anyone. They pay such attention to detail and always make me feel like a friend of the company rather than a tourist.

Room Tip: They are all great - though I didn't stay here on this trip.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was our second visit to Beverly Wilshire The Blvd Restaurant, and still fantastic. This time we simply stopped for a cocktail in this amazing room. The service, as always, is perfect and so were the drinks. Great place to "discreetly" do some serious star gazing...they don't want to be noticed. Great location at Wilshire Blvd. & Rodeo Drive, which is beautiful at Christmas. We did some serious window shopping on Rodeo drive, and it was fun. One store we found quite amazing is House of Bijan...the "by appointment" clothier to VIP from around the world. The crystal chandelier in the showroom is made with 1,100 Bijan perfume bottles.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time in Beverly Hills. Our location is ideal for getting a true Beverly Hills experience! From shopping, to dining, we have it all!

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when your travels next bring you back to our beautiful city.

Meredith Macfarlane
Hotel Manager
riyadh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Excellent location right in the Centre of Beverly Hills. Good service. Rooms were below expectation which was really a disappointment given that its a four seasons hotel.

The check-in process took some time & we did not get any special welcoming amenities as we where honeymooners. Although the guest relations manager apologised and sent us the amenities the other day.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your recent stay.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the lack of recognition of such a special event. I am pleased however, that we did get a chance to recover and I truly hope it did detract from your overall enjoyment of your honeymoon.

I would very much appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly about your experience. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Meredith Macfarlane
Hotel Manager
Voorschoten, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

coming back after 5 years was for our family like coming home.very attentive service and as expected firstclass hotel with prices accordingly but this is what you expect also. the staff was extremely attentive on all our wishes.at night as you know in la is everything very dead after dinner but this hotel had a trio playing verygood music it remebered me like the american bar in hotel the paris in montecarlo.if they have this every night it may become the hotspot after dinner like for us after revisiting restaurant spago

Room Tip: room 404 and 406 are excellent
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!