Stayed here while in LA for a week. The staff were very friendly and always smiling - they were willing to help answer any inquiries. The hotel has a nice car/driver that will take you anywhere within a mile or so radius - during the day it's a Mercedes and at night it's a Rolls Royce. The hotel is more than willing to accommodate guests' needs. The front desk staff and the doormen treated each guest with respect and courtesy.
Our room was large and elegant. The bathroom felt like it just kept going - a large shower, a large tub, a closet, sinks and a personal vanity - all of the fixtures were well-done and the furnishings were inviting. The room was quiet, but the view out over the street was great to have. The hotel has a large lobby, an AMAZING spa that you MUST check out if you stay here, and a nice steak restaurant, which while a bit pricey, is absolutely delicious and to me, worth every penny. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel