Stayed at the Beverly Wilshire twice recently, both times for business conference/meetings. On our first stay, we were offered a room on the fourth floor right near the elevators. The desk agent made certain to let us know that we could change rooms if the noise or location were unacceptable; we stayed. The room was lovely and large with a comfortable seating area, work desk, plenty of storage and all the necessary modern amenities. Three windows provided lots of natural light and a view of Rodeo Drive; the marble bath was luxurious with two more windows and a separate vanity/make-up table with mirror.
On our second stay, the room was in the Beverly wing and was considerably smaller but it did have a small balcony overlooking the pool. The bedroom was nicely appointed and the bathroom small, but fine. Definitely preferred the first room, the location and noise weren’t an issue for us.
The lobby and public rooms are elegant, the service attentive and professional. Gym facilities are well equipped and maintained; the pool, while small, is very pretty. The Sidebar is the cool and trendy place for drinks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel