This is my second trip to this hotel this year and the service here is truly remarkable. I have stayed in many five star hotels and have not experienced the level of service that I have with the staff at this hotel.
On my first visit in August 2012, I reserved and paid for the room through American Express. Before arriving at the hotel, I called and asked for a rollaway bed to be sent to the room. The reservations staff at the hotel informed me that the type of room booked did not allow a roll away bed. I was told that the hotel was booked and the only solution offered would be to stay in a room that was over a thousand dollars for one night. Through a series of events I became frustrated with the situation and said I would handle the matter when I pysically arrived on site which at that point would be in a few minutes.
I arrived at the hotel extremely upset and tired from a long day of travel fully expecting to have continued conflct with no resolution. I approached the front desk asking for a manager so I could explain what happened and tell him I did not like any of the solutions offered and just wanted to be refunded for the night I paid for and move to another hotel.
The staff at the front desk were very attentive and imediately sent Ahmed over to speak with me. I explained what happened to him and a few of the solutions offered that I did not care for. Ahmed patiently listened to me and simply said not to worry he would handle it. He did not just handle the situation, he went above an beyond the call of duty to turn around a customer who planned on never staying at the Beverly Wilshire into repeat guest who could not wait to return. There are many beautiful hotels with amazing amenities to choose from but I believe the true test of success is when you have conflicts and how your staff overcomes them. In this case, Ahmed represents everything you would expect from the Four Seasons and much more. My family was treated like royal guests. The entire staff from the doorman to housekeeping could not have been better. Every need was anticipated and our family so well taken care of our three girls did not want to leave.
I have returned to the Beverly Wilshire again this time with just one daughter and did not expect our experience could match the first time but it has on every level. The service here is excellent and what every hotel should strive to be.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Beverly Wilshire Hills
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel