“Fantastic in every way” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

You added Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) to your Saves list
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (Beverly Hills)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$1000 Hotel Credit
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

They did everything right. Upgraded because our room wasn't ready. Service from everyone outstanding. Great food and drink. Concierge got our hire car upgraded. Truly a wonderful stay and they made us feel very special.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
  • Indonesian first
Chapel Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here for a business meeting and dinners, the room was reasonably spacious, the bathroom facilities were excellent. The staff support was excellent, everyone was very polite, friendly and very helpful, very accommodating. There was no coffee maker in the room, but there was fresh coffee that was available in the lobby area in the morning, together with a nice variety of mini-muffins. The location of the hotel is great, there were plenty of very nice restaurants and shops, for a range of wallet sizes, to choose from that are in easy walking distance. The hotel is conveniently located to LAX, a $55 taxi fare away.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time write a review of your recent stay.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed everything about you stay and I could not agree with you more...our location is perfect!

When your travels, next bring you back to Beverly Hills, please reach out to me as I would be delighted to personally oversee all aspects of your stay.

Meredith Macfarlane
Hotel Manager
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is one of the most memorable in my experience. It boasted extremely large, comfortable rooms that were beautifully furnished and included all of the amenities. Staff went out of their way to provide for all needs. We also hosted a business event here, and it was done in a very gracious style. The food that was served was absolutely delicious and beautifully arranged. It also has convenient access to Rodeo Drive.

• Stayed November 2012
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Arriving at 8am after travelling for 21 hours, this weary traveller was greeted so warmly. Even though I arrived at 8am my room was ready for me within an hour while I had breakfast in The Blvd, and I was also upgraded. The staff at The Blvd restaurant were always excellent and Albert and his team at SideBar made an out-of-towner feel welcome by always being friendly, warm and conversational. I cannot recommend this hotel enough, it was an absolute pleasure to stay there for 12 days and I was sad to leave.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We cannot thank you enough for your generous review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and it will be my pleasure to share your feedback with THEBlvd team as well as Albert and the sidebar team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when your travels next bring you to Beverly Hills.

Meredith Macfarlane
Hotel Manager
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

What more can I say? Except...I would love to live here for a while.

If you stay here make sure you try all the dining spaces- Wolfganag Puck especially (and the only place in CA I wasn't afraid to eat the beef!)

Room Tip: The big studio rooms on the 8th? floor are superb in every way- really well thought lay out.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had never been to LA before and was a bit worried. Our dreams came true when we booked into the Beverley Hills Wilshire. After a mishap on our first night where the people in the room next to our became very noisy the management could not do enough for us and upgraded us to a suite of rooms. Breakfast on them and a bottle of wine. We felt like royalty. Considering we had 3 more nights the experience made our life long holiday.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Beverly Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I truly miss The Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills . I lived with my son more than one year there. I can write a book about this wonderful Hotel . I love the great location of this hotel and amazing service. The Lobby of this hotel is the most beautiful in Beverly Hills . The Cut Restaurant one of the best in LA ! The BLV Bar and Restaurant are very nice and the staff very friendly . I appreciate very helpful consierge there ! They were my best friends to help me in many cases. Warm regards to all of them . Hope to meet you all very soon. Thanks Beverly Wilshire Hotel - you are my home in Beverly Hills .

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#8 of 14 in Beverly Hills
4.0 of 5 stars 539 reviews

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!