“Stayed for business - first class experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

Save Saved
You added Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) to your Saves list
Travelocity Booking.com
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Fourth Night Free!
Ranked #5 of 14 hotels in Beverly Hills
New York City, New York
“Stayed for business - first class experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stayed 2 weeks for business and was upgraded to a suite upon arrival (thank you!). Room was very large, with 2 full bathrooms, powder room with sitting mirror, private desk, and lounging area with coffee table. Also lots of closet space and windows. Design was a bit odd as the bed was in the middle of room between the lounging area and the desk, but it worked. TV was standard definition with regular cable channels.

Was escorted to my room when I arrived. Went out to get food and when I came back my business clothes were hung up nicely in the closet. I received complimentary newspapers every day, and fruit trays every other day with bottled water. Housekeeping was amazing - always replaced towels, made up the room at the right times, and organized me so that nothing was ever out of place. I even ran out of toothpaste, which housekeeping observed (untold), and left a new tube for me. I definitely appreciate the small stuff. Very professional and wanted me to look and feel my best. They were always around but never in the way. Had a sense of what I wanted and what to leave alone.

The property is expensive, but in a great location. There are 2 bars on the ground floor that are usually busy, along with a restaurant. Pool area is a bit small and not the typical Hollywood pool scene. I went on weekend afternoons and it was pretty empty and there were families. They have cabanas but they are not all that desirable. Gym is nice and not crowded. Cardio machines on one floor with weights and a yoga room above. Free water, fruit, etc.

Easy walk to Beverly Drive for restaurants, and Rodeo Drive is right out the front door. You could walk to West Hollywood if you wanted. Safe, upscale area, even at night.

Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to be in the main building. It is where the action is, but still quiet and convenient.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

886 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Roma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

we spent 2 days in los angeles during our honeymoon and we stayed at the Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills. we had a wonderful experience, everythink was absolutely fabulous. very polite and friendly staff,fantastic room, beautiful location. in one word just a perfect dream!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, August 26, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am very pleased to know that we were able to contribute to your special time and I will be sure to pass along your comments to the team.

We are wholly committed to creating wonderful memories for our guests and it is so rewarding to know that we are succeeding.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I spent two nights at the BW and loved it. The staff was very accommodating, we asked where the pool was and they took us to the pool. Our room was delayed slightly; they upgraded us to a suite and brought us a bottle of wine to thank us for our patience. The staff was always helpful and the location was perfect. We plan on staying here again when we return to Los Angeles.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am so pleased we were able to recover from the delay upon your arrival and that the rest of your stay was so enjoyable.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly when your travels next bring you to Beverly Hills.

Hotel Manager
Abuja, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

A unique experience altogether. Location was good. SPA experience was extraoordinary.Rooms were neat and promptly cleaned. The beds were just perfect. Ambience was okay. The concierge acted professionally. General staff behaviour was excellent. Breakfast was fairly good. It was a wonderful family experience that has left an indelible mark in our memories. We'll certainly be back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This was my fourth stay at the Beverly Wilshire. I had stayed their previously on business trips ( last one was in 2010), and was looking forward to sharing that experience with my family. But I was disappointed, and this was compounded by our recent stay at the Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas, a true luxury experience. I was staying on the Beverly wing ( for the 1st time), and my recommendation would be for you to ask for the other wing where rooms are larger and looked from my recollection of 2 years ago more luxurious. We had been upgraded upon check in to the Beverly Wilshire suites and the one above that, but I think that given the history, aura, and the fact that this is after all a " four seasons" hotel, Management should start thinking about renovating that wing. Concierge and receptionists were great. This remains Avery good hotel, but I did not walk out with stars in my eyes, as I did in my previous stays.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We had a spectacular visit at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel recently. We travel frequently and this is easily my favourite hotel. The service was impeccable, the room we were in was huge and the attention to detail exceptional. I cannot WAIT to return!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This place have it all! Location, right in front of Rodeo Drive, excellent service, great food and good rooms (I'd prefer them a little more modern).
Breakfast is just amazing. Take at least a de luxe room or (that's what I booked) a Jr. Suite with separate living room and a couple of plasmas.
I'll be back.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review!

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience and we very much look forward to welcoming you back when your travels next bring you to Beverly Hills.

Hotel Manager

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!