“If you like luxury, great service, and an extensive history, you should be staying at the Beverly Wilshire.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

Save Saved
You added Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) to your Saves list
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Fourth Night Free!
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I agree with most of the other reviews. The location and service just can't be beat. The furnishings may be a little dated, but it didn't affect our stay at all. The bathrooms were modern and updated, and so were the linens. This is a great hotel, and you are going to get WAY better service here as opposed to some of the newer, hip options.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words! It will truly be a pleasure to share them with our team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Beverly Hills.

Meredith Macfarlane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Indonesian first
Greenvalley36
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

In March, 2012, we spent two nights at the Beverly Wilshire. I was pleased with the size of our suite. It was clean and comfortable; however, I was surprised at how dated the furnishings appeared. I liked having two bathrooms in our suite. We had just left the Park Hyatt Aviara, in Carlsbad, CA. The Beverly Wilshire is not as well appointed as the Park Hyatt Aviara. The location is the best thing about the Beverly Wilshire. It is way overpriced for what it offers.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the first building, where you check in. We ended up in the second building and ha...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay and please know that it will be my pleasure to share your sentiments about our service with our team. We take tremendous pride in creating exceptional guest experiences.

Please accept my sincere apologies for your concerns regarding the overall value. Rest assured, we take these comments very seriously and will be reviewing them accordingly.

It is my hope that you will continue to think of us as the location to stay when travelling to Beverly Hills.

nairobi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very good hotel in a great location in the center of Beverly Hills on Rodeo. Great for shopping, restaurants, nightlife in the area. Pricing not exhorbitant. Rooms of good quality. Food top class. Can fully recommend.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Spent 4 days here in a two room suite. Rooms were spacious, but not particularly well appointed (dated, worn, etc..). Hotel is well located and probably most interesting for its people watching - my favorite was an older guy at the bar with a dog lying on his shoulder while he engaged in a very intense business conversation. Service varied from over the top great to snooty.

London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

We Stayed at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel for three nights from the 10th April. This is a very nice looking hotel located in a prime part of LA with Rodeo Drive opposite but it falls short in lots of areas, which need addressing.
The positives of the hotel are the location and that the hotel is very child friendly. We were travelling with a 6 year old and 5 month old and we found certain staff to be very accomodating. There was a toy for them at check in and their names spelt out in sponges in the room. There was also a infant pack ready for the baby. I had booked two room and specially requested them to be adjoining, but the check in staff couldn't help me with this, eventhough i had called up a week in advance and told them i had young children and needed to have adjoining rooms. They were not able to help me and gave me two rooms apart whilst being on the same floor.
The rooms are very basic and require updating. The bathroom are a little better but small for families.
The heating in one of the rooms was not working, which we only realised after the first night, when we complained. They said the building is old and that there was something blocked in the heating system. They gave us a small heater for the room to heat it up, which was still not adequate but no one wanted to do anything about it. The next day the water starting to rise in the toilets and apparently the drainage became blocked. After complaining again the problem was solved.
I had prepaid for both rooms but when i reached back home and checked my credit card bill, i found that the hotel had charged me for the room again, eventhough, at checkout i was not given any invoice for room charges other than incidentals. This i find is unacceptable for a Four Seasons hotel. I have stayed at other Four seasons and have found the facilities and service impeccable. I wasn't given any apology for the problems occurred at check out.
I also agree with a previous review that it is ridiculous to be charged delivery fee of $6 for room service!! the item i ordered was the same amount as the delivery fee!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Beverly Wing, which is meant to be the modern part.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, April 21, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry that your stay was so disappointing.

We do make every effort to ensure our guests (even the littlest ones) are comfortable and enjoying the experience. Clearly, this was not the case for you and your family and for that I must apologize.

If there is anything I can do to be of assistance in turning this around, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

The entire staff is definitely customer service oriented and the accommodations were extremely comfortable. Although my stay was short, it was the best experience that I have had in quite a while.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. I am absolutely delighted that your stay was so enjoyable.

For us, it is all about the guest experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Stockport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My family and I stayed in the Beverly wiltshire on route to Hawaii and I have to say that, we ended up wishing we were staying for longer than our 4 nights!!!

Initially we were sceptical about staying in this hotel with our 3 year old daughter but we could not have been more wrong! There was a cookie with her name on it, a rucksack and bath sponges spelling her name in our room waiting for her, the staff went out of their way to talk to her and as our stay coincided with Easter, we spent a fun half hour on a scavenger hunt with concierge looking for treats! Perfect! It was also my step daughter's 21st birthday and when we told a member of staff, a cake was sent up to our room!

We had a 2 bed suite which was large and had the most comfortable bedding I have ever experienced and no detail went overlooked. The cocktails in the bar were wonderful and the location, opposite rodeo drive, must be one of the nicest in the world.

The fitness centre was great and although other people have criticised the pool area, we found it perfectly sufficient and relaxing! We can definitely recommend the bar snacks - huge portions and yummy! G for the fruit platter!!!

My family and I cannot praise the staff enough for their wonderful service and genuine enthusiasm - we will be back here again in a shot...but definitely for more than 4 nights!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank so much much for your truly kind feedback. I am absolutely delighted that we got you and your daughter right!

Travel time for families can often be a bit hectic and I am truly pleased that we were able to create some lovely memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels next bring you to Beverly Hills.

Hotel Manager

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!