“Pure Luxury and Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

You added Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) to your Saves list
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Advance Purchase Package
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Atlanta, GA
“Pure Luxury and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

Luxurious Room- I was on the "new" side-enjoyed my patio with view and sunshine as I ate a delicious and prompt breakfast. Beds heavenly, beautiful white marble bathroom. Service, Concierge excellent. Spa is one of my favorite hotel spas-small intimate pure luxury. Great steam room and treatments divine. I had facial, aromatherapy massage and manicure.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

This hotel must be experienced if travelling to Beverly Hills. My husband and I celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary and also travelled with our 16 year old daughter who just celebtrated her birthday - so 2 special occasions. It was lovely to be upgraded to a large room with balcony and great view that had a very comfy roll-away for our daughter set up in the living room that could be closed off to Master bedroom. When we arrived (early morning) from Australia, the on-duty Manager offered a temporary room for us to have a shower and freshen up. The in-house complimentary limo service is very handy (travels within 5 mile radius) but handy to take you to places like the Beverly Centre Shopping Mall and the Grove (farmers market) - this service will also pick you up. On return from our first day of exploring Rodeo Drive (outside front door), the Management sent to our room a "Happy Anniversary" dessert and also a "Happy birthday" dessert and Beverly Wilshire metal drink bottle for our daughter. ALL staff are very polite and hospitable and extremely attentive to your every need. Look forward to our return next year.

Room Tip: When checking in, ask for a room with a balcony and view of Hollywood Hills.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
SG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

Amazing, beautiful, excellent service, great food and bar (though not as much buzz but it was a weekday), car service to anywhere within the 5km vicinity.

Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Golden, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

We had a drink and the best basket of 3 different french fries. It is pricy! We sat outside and watched the people and the fancy cars! The fries were served in little baskets that looked like mini fryer baskets. Just neat to say I was there.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights in June 2011 as part of my Californian holiday. We had very high expectations with this hotel. The entrance and the lobby area is beautiful and nicely decorated. The rooms are the usual hotel kind rooms though, nothing out of the ordinary. However, the first night at 2 am water started dripping from the ceiling. The staff wasnt prompt enough to come and help us. They acknowledged the problem and shifted us to another room which was stuffy and smelly. The manager acknowledged that as well and then shifted us to a third room by which my baby boy was up and awake and we just wanted to get back in bed. The next morning, the duty manager personally apologized and upgraded us to a suite which was a nice gesture. In order to please us they over compensated by shifting all our luggage from our previous room to the suite. However in their eagerness to please, they unpacked all 7 of my luggage (we were on a 3 week trip in California and this was the end of our stay!) and put all clothes etc in cupboards. Can you imagine my dismay when I came back at night and saw all my clothes unpacked which I'd painstakingly packed a day earlier as our trip was ending and we were going back home after LA. I'd stuffed all our dirty clothes into duffel bags and the hotel staff had unpacked it all! I was raving mad. The staff again apologized and gave us the third night complimentary but by then I was totally off this place. Its all glamour and show from outside but I wasnt impressed with what happened inside at all.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. The Beverly Wilshire prides itself on delivering thoughtful and caring service and I am truly sorry that in our efforts to get you right, we got you completely wrong.

Please rest assured your comments are shared with the team and please feel free to contact me directly if you wish to discuss your experience in more detail.

Meredith Macfarlane
Hotel Manager
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

Last year I had a function and stayed in the Beverly Wilshire. That room had a balcony and a nice comfy chair. Again this year I had a function at the BW but my room had no balcony and no comfy chair. I felt cramped as the room was small and claustrophobic. Although it is a very pretty hotel, the room was quite dark and didn't have enough lights, the bathroom was dark as well however the beds are super comfortable. I've been in hotels that are a lot less expensive but feel like I paid a lot. At the Beverly Wilshire, I paid a lot but felt it wasn't worth the money.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
BevWilHotel, Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Dear Guest,

Please accept my apologies for your disappointment with the size and lighting of your guest room. We do have a number of different room types and two distinct towers in the hotel, both with a very different feel.

When your travels next bring you back to Beverly Hills, please feel free to reach out to me to ensure we get you into the right room type.

Thank you for your feedback.

Meredith Macfarlane
Hotel Manager
Geneva
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I had a fantastic 3-nights stay at the Beverly Wilshire after a trip for my friend's birthday party in Las Vegas. The rooms are small but very nice, I stayed in the older building with direct views of Rodeo Drive which was fantastic. Loved the Asprey amenities in the room, service was good but not spectacular. I've missed out throughout my stay the complimentary car that the hotel provides :(

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!