“Best Hotel I have ever been too!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)

Save Saved
You added Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) to your Saves list
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Fourth Night Free!
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Miami, Florida
“Best Hotel I have ever been too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

This was my first time in LA and it was great. And the hotel made it that much better. The service is top notch and great location. I stayed in a suite in the Beverly Wing and you really have to stay in the Beverly Wing. The Beverly Wing is newer and therefore more updated, the Wilshire Wing (building where the lobby is) is older and has not been redone in a while. The house car service was great and would definitely recommend CUT. I will definitely be back this is the best hotel I have ever been to!

Room Tip: Stay in Beverly Wing and try to get a high floor with a view of the pool
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
  • Indonesian first
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011 via mobile

On arriving early evening our room was not ready so after a lot of negotiating we were up graded to a 1350 dollar a night suite in the Wilshire building the room was very large the bathroom was excellent but the rest of the decor was drab and depressing. The staff were excellent and very helpful the position is excellent but the down side is the hotel has no lounge the pool area is small and I was wait listed on one occasion to sit round it
which is unbelievable if you are paying that type of money.
They charge for everything they can which is fair enough but 25 dollars a day for the high speed wifi.
The lobby is amazing but that it in my opinion.

• Stayed August 2011
SocialMediaGal, Public Relations Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, August 30, 2011
Dear Jonathan,
I've read your review and shared it with our management staff. It is incredibly helpful for us to hear feedback like yours, and we thank you. I would like to make note on your profile that you prefer a more modern decor - our other wing has such style rooms. I've made my email address available to you to provide your email address and full name, and welcome you to leave note of any more comments or if you have any questions.

Best regards,
--------------------
Newport Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

Location is perfect & the staff is very friendly & nice. Even though the staff is very nice a little training is needed. The pool is open until late but if you want a drink or something to eat you have to order room service. It was maybe 5:00 & we ordered drinks but was told it would take a 1/2 hour, but the server was so nice & put a rush on it. When the drinks arrived they served us by the pool & the drinks were in glass, not a good idea while I am swimming. The hot tub/spa needed some cleaning. During our stay we rented a cabana & again the service was great. Had foot massages by the pool, food was great. Also had treatments at the spa, little surprised no attendant in either mens or ladies spa changing rooms. With a little training the service would be perfect.

Room Tip: Balcony Suite
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
SocialMediaGal, Public Relations Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this review, September 7, 2011
I'm sorry to hear that your stay wasn't perfect all the way through. We'd just like to let you know that your comments are heard and we are taking note to perfect those areas of service that didn't come through for you, so that it doesn't happen again. If I can do anything additional for you, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Regards,
lauren.breuning@fourseasons.com
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

I have stayed here numerous times for long stretches and can absolutely recommend this hotel. Not one complaint. Great restaurants, rooms, service, atmosphere, location. Not really much more to say! Highly recommend.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

Big, busy and and corporate, however the staff were excellence personified and escorted us to our room. The room was 12th floor and overlooked the pool with expansive views.
The bathroom was fine but would have benefitted from a double wash basin and a deeper bath, had we had a long stay this might have been tiresome.The bed though was pretty good as were the pillows.
Dinner at the Blvd restaurant was fine because the food was excellent without any drama or pretension, My gin and tonic was the best I've had anywhere. The musician though was loud beyond belief and conversation was impossible, even with the waiter.....it was a relief when he stopped playing.
Breakfast excellent again and the view from the dining room, down Rodeo Drive was memorable.
Although there are some negatives in this review I have to admit to preffering smaller more intimate establishments, however I would definately stay here again and use the restaurant because it is reliable and value for money. The pro's in effect outnumbered the con's and the con's were pretty picky anyway.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and an expansive view, don't accept a porte cochere because you will be loo...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear George,
What kind things you've said about our hotel! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone else, we're glad that it went so well for you. Regarding the noise issue in The Blvd, we try to survey the guests each night to gauge the volume and are so sorry that it effected your evening. We hope to have the chance to make it right next time! If I could ever be of assistance, please feel free to email me.

Regards,
lauren.breuning@fourseasons.com
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

We have been to LA quite a few times from Sydney. Staying at various hotels. I have always seemed to avoid the Beverly Wilshire as i though it would be to old fashioned and stuffy . How wrong was I ? Excellent place to stay ,great sized room,we even had two bathrooms which pleased my darling wife no end. Fab location so close to Rodeo drive and some of the "towns" best eats.Quite,excellent comfort , with helpful staff. It's what we have come to expect from a Four Season Hotel. This will be the first hotel in LA that we will actually re-book.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011 via mobile

Dear Dr Cheng, I invite you to stay one night at your hotel and you will probably find out that the hotel is cutting corners on small details that would make this hotel special and would provide the much needed 4 seasons feeling.
The stay overall was average, and I would not recommend it to a friend.
I look forward to hearing from other reviews how the hotel is improving.
Kind Regards
J

• Stayed August 2011

Been to Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)? Share your experiences!