“Beverly Hills location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills

You added Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills to your Saves list
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9400 West Olympic Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (Beverly Hills)   |
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Beverly Hills location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We really liked this hotel. Location wise its close to Rodeo Drive etc and not difficult to spot some celebs just by walking around. Super friendly staff and the rooms were pretty good too. Loads near by or an Uber taxi ride away.

Room Tip: They're all good but no views
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Wilmslow, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I were hesitant arriving here havibg been to Avalon in PS. So far the front desk, valet, restaurant have been excellent.

We have been trying to get restaurant reservations but realise it's mothers day weekend. ..they have been great..

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first port of call on our road trip , check in was smooth , valet parking $38 a day as you would imagine no real off street close to it . Rooms are lovely overlooking pool and bar area on most of them . Easy to drive to Hollywood ,not a place personally I would want to actually stay but great for the usual sites and exploring then back to this lovely place to relax ,we left early Sunday and drove up rodeo drive it was empty so great opportunity for a nice photo parked up which would be impossible otherwise.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and very reasonable for the location .

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great room here with lots of light and space. Everyone I spoke with was happy, helpful and seemed to really care about/understand what makes staying in a hotel a positive experience.

In a brief period of time they recognized me at the front desk and we had running jokes which made each morning really nice...housekeeping even checked in with me to see if I needed anything extra in the evening.

I found it easy to walk to Beverly Hills for a meal or to my meetings across town...although I was expecting to be the only on the street, the neighborhoods around this hotel are quiet, upscale residential houses and there were many people out enjoying the nice weather. The 2 times I took at taxi, it was weird because the taxi drivers were noticeably upset and hostile that I didn't want to go far...(side note,I don't recommend Beverly Hills Taxi Company) bellman here completely understood and tried to get a different car when I needed one, which was appreciated.

I stayed here many years ago after the initial renovation and remember liking it, but for some reason began staying in different parts of the city. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: ask for one that has lots of light...
Green Features: They seem pretty eco, but so am I...they give you bottled water, but I don't know if that is good or bad but I really appreciated it!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
scarborough, north yorks england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Avalon is exactly what it says it is on its website, and more!
Perfect for relaxing,small,intimate and the friendliest staff we have come across in our travels. Well placed for exploring Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive!
It also offers excellent tours.
Breakfast in the restaurant where you can sit outside around the pool was excellent and the portions typically American with my wife declaring the pancakes were the best she had ever tasted!
If you are planning a trip to Beverly Hills we would definitely recommend the Avalon

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Avalon Hotel for four nights in March and I can't stop thinking about it!

When we got to the hotel we were immediately greeted by the valet staff who were all quite friendly and professional. A woman met us at the door with a bright smile and she was so welcoming. The counter staff were all very nice, very accommodating and welcoming and took the time to introduce us to the area, ask us about the types of things we were interested in and expressed enthusiasm about our plans. We were showed to our room promptly and introduced to the amenities of the hotel.

The room was clean. The bed was SO comfortable and the style of the room was just what we were looking for, simple, elegant and vintage. I ended up sick with cold for the majority of our trip so spent a lot of time in bed, which was surprisingly fine by me because I was so comfortable there. At one point I lost the signal on the T.V but someone was sent to my room immediately to fix it. The maintenance guys who came to the room were incredibly polite and friendly. The food at the restaurant was awesome and the service staff very attentive.

Although my boyfriend and I were not very interested in Beverly Hills as an area, I think we would stay at the Avalon Hotel just for the sake of the room and the hotel service.

Reading other reviews about the style of the rooms being "dated" made me chuckle... it's a vintage style hotel, perhaps don't go to a hotel that prides itself in maintaining its original vibe and hit up the local Sheraton?

Anyway... I loved it. I want to go back. Canada is too cold :)

Room Tip: Close the doors to the balcony if you're on the pool side if you're looking for quiet and ba...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Expedia picked this place for us, so we didn't know what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised. This boutique hotel is tucked away at the edge of a nice residential neighborhood. Really lovely, spacious, well designed euro-modern rooms and decor. The pool area is a great place to gather for cocktails. The food we had was very good, and the staff quite attentive. I would stay here again

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!